LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

Pure heartbreak for real niner fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What makes this one so heartbreaking is that we finally have decent QB play and others on the team fall apart (AKA Gore sucking and multiple receivner drops). The D came up big for most of the second half but choked in the hawks final drive. If we could just get everyone to step up and play we would be good!!!!!![/b]
Originally posted by plinius9mm:
Get over it. Its done.

No doubt about it. Play out the season, hopefully no serious injuries and get ready for late April.
Originally posted by Cuphalffull:
What makes this one so heartbreaking is that we finally have decent QB play and others on the team fall apart (AKA Gore sucking and multiple receivner drops). The D came up big for most of the second half but choked in the hawks final drive. If we could just get everyone to step up and play we would be good!!!!!![/b]

just our f*cking luck huh?
my head hurts
This game was worse than the Vikings loss.

Man, have we had some close losses all season the long. The only one that swung our way, was the Bears game.

-9fA
HEY NINERS.....WE BLOW....WHY LOOK FOWARD TO NEXT YEAR WHEN WE CANT GET PAST THIS YEAR.....PLAYOFFS...MY A$$...LEARN HOW TO WIN FIRST....
We had this game...our own dumb ass play, play calling, and time management killed us. We have the talent to at least be a playoff team. I'm tired of this.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I honestly feel like crying

I'm sure you're not the only one.
I bet this team looked ahead. Mental focus was not there.
Originally posted by niners94:
We had this game...our own dumb ass play, play calling, and time management killed us. We have the talent to at least be a playoff team. I'm tired of this.

Wrong. The problem was the 9 dropped passes and Gore's fumble, we were moving the ball quite well. Oh and f**king penalties

The 49ers are great at getting my hopes up and then ripping out my heart therefore making my life even more miserable than it already is.
I've been a fan since 1976 and this is up there with some of the toughest losses. Alex played well, the D played well but not well enough. The dropped passes were bush-league. Gore played terrible. The playcalling is weak and were are not playoff worthy.
Are we totally out now? Or is there still some hope?
Originally posted by LanceQ:
Alex played a very good game. I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED with the coaching staff, the dropped passes, penalties, and key defensive breakdowns. The offensive play calling was putting me to sleep until the 4th quarter. Converted ONE third down series...just horrible. Hawks played well enough to win, and we played below the competition, SO, we deserved to loose. The game went bad when we used all 3 timeouts in the FIRST QUARTER. As a team today, we get a "F".

F for fhysical?
Originally posted by sicc110:
Are we totally out now? Or is there still some hope?

Theoretically there's hope. Let's just hope Arizona can lose out and we can win a few games. Chances are slime to none though.
Share 49ersWebzone