There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We Need to do what the Browns Fans did (a few weeks ago)

We need to Organize some kind of fan movement, to have the fan voice heard.

The browns fans had organized/agreed not to show up till after kickoff so the game would look like nobody was there, to embarass the browns, and the browns ownership on monday night football. (because of the s**tty job ownership has done with that team)


No longer should niner fans put up with bulls**t offensive line coaches, bad gm's, coaches who talk a big game, but don't even know how to back out of their own driveway.


Something needs to happen, beyond b***hing on a message forum, ownership needs to hear the fans.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
We need to Organize some kind of fan movement, to have the fan voice heard.

The browns fans had organized/agreed not to show up till after kickoff so the game would look like nobody was there, to embarass the browns, and the browns ownership on monday night football. (because of the s**tty job ownership has done with that team)


No longer should niner fans put up with bulls**t offensive line coaches, bad gm's, coaches who talk a big game, but don't even know how to back out of their own driveway.

if i was going to the game i would do it enter the stadium after the kickoff

Something needs to happen, beyond b***hing on a message forum, ownership needs to hear the fans.
I really think the owners need to hear the fans.. If there is another of those bulls**t state of the franchise things in the offseason, you guys better attack them with real questions.. And if they dont answer, dont let them off the hook.
we should but a billboard in San Francisco saying to "Hire a GM"
Originally posted by momoney925:
we should but a billboard in San Francisco saying to "Hire a GM"

lol agree
What would you put on a billboard to the Niners management? Here's what Raiders fans did to try and get Al Davis's attention

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Raiders-fans-take-their-anger-to-the-billboards?urn=nfl,206375
tell McClueless to actually do something in free agency this offseason gesh
And what if Jed does fire everybody? Will that give us a winning team? I really don't know what to hope for at this point, other than than hope we draft well in the Spring.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
And what if Jed does fire everybody? Will that give us a winning team? I really don't know what to hope for at this point, other than than hope we draft well in the Spring.

Something needs to happen, if nothing else at least we need a real GM.


And that raiders billboard is awesome.
everyone the zone and their buddies all email jed york at the same time