There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We have the most stupid coaching staff inside two minutes to go and maybe more

I thought Nolan was the worst ...
Oh boy this seahawks game summarizes it so well
51 seconds remaining and we throw incomplete passes so with two TO the hawks can win
no it wasn't on the refs it was on ourselfes ALL THE WAY
This teams loves to shoot itselfs in the foot
we did it during the entiring game and since the start of the season
I'm disgusted
Some of our players (too many) play stupid, our coaches coach stupid and the result is so predictable : 5-7
I was disappointed with Nolan and here we go again full circle
When stupid is stupidity ...
WRong bro..

OUr d coach sucks all game long, at the start of games we come out flat and unprepared.. at halftime we finally make adjustments, only to not adjust when they adjust.
The worst GM, HC and the assistant coaches in NFL.
Originally posted by 190836:
The worst GM, HC and the assistant coaches in NFL.

Agreed. I really like Singletary as a coach at all times other than during the actual games... If that makes any sense
  • ZRF80
  • Member
  • Posts: 13,551
What you say is true. Typically, when a team is pinned deep inside their territory, you have a run play on 1st or 2nd that chews up the clock while you're running your 2 minute drill. It's a fail proof method to leave little time left for the opposition just in case you have to punt. But it was a poor pass play on 3rd; Alex shouldve just kept it and ran rather than throwing into deep coverage.

Hindsight is 20/20......the point is that we took the Seahawks lightly and it b it us in the ass, simple as that.......
Totaly agree this game has to be taken to ot. Youn cant throw at the ten with 50 seconds left.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 17,198
Originally posted by ZRF80:
What you say is true. Typically, when a team is pinned deep inside their territory, you have a run play on 1st or 2nd that chews up the clock while you're running your 2 minute drill. It's a fail proof method to leave little time left for the opposition just in case you have to punt. But it was a poor pass play on 3rd; Alex shouldve just kept it and ran rather than throwing into deep coverage.

Hindsight is 20/20......the point is that we took the Seahawks lightly and it b it us in the ass, simple as that.......

They had two timeouts left. If we ran the ball for a short gain, they would have just called a time out.
  • Sulla
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 49
I agree that throwing it deep on that third down was a mistake - there was plenty of time left with 2 timeouts to methodically work it up the field. With the deep pass though, I expected Morgan to at least fight for it...
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
What you say is true. Typically, when a team is pinned deep inside their territory, you have a run play on 1st or 2nd that chews up the clock while you're running your 2 minute drill. It's a fail proof method to leave little time left for the opposition just in case you have to punt. But it was a poor pass play on 3rd; Alex shouldve just kept it and ran rather than throwing into deep coverage.

Hindsight is 20/20......the point is that we took the Seahawks lightly and it b it us in the ass, simple as that.......

They had two timeouts left. If we ran the ball for a short gain, they would have just called a time out.

To me it was the stupid playcall.

At that point in the game, the 1st down was a whole lot more important than the field goal.

The fact that Jimmy Raye didn't see this, puzzles me.

-9fA
Originally posted by Sulla:
I agree that throwing it deep on that third down was a mistake - there was plenty of time left with 2 timeouts to methodically work it up the field. With the deep pass though, I expected Morgan to at least fight for it...

this
Hard to beleive this is a professional coaching staff
  • chrisc0727
  • Info N/A
atleast we r consistent..7-9 here we go
sing made a lot of mistakes today....a lot of people did.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
What you say is true. Typically, when a team is pinned deep inside their territory, you have a run play on 1st or 2nd that chews up the clock while you're running your 2 minute drill. It's a fail proof method to leave little time left for the opposition just in case you have to punt. But it was a poor pass play on 3rd; Alex shouldve just kept it and ran rather than throwing into deep coverage.

Hindsight is 20/20......the point is that we took the Seahawks lightly and it b it us in the ass, simple as that.......

They had two timeouts left. If we ran the ball for a short gain, they would have just called a time out.

it was 2nd and two yards to go man !
we could easily have made a first down by running (draw play) : they had a three man front and expected a pass !
And if we didn't and they take their two TO left we punt and they have none remaining then we don't have to play man coverage and blitz and give them the easy FG