There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

This loss..

hurts more than any loss we've had since losing to the bucs in the playoffs in '02.. damn, i guess all we can do is hope for the cards to lose their next 3
Defense didn't help but this loss is on the offense....

2 things

1) Frank Gore fumble
2) VD drop TD pass
It's over dude. Today proved we are just not a playoff team and haven't turned the corner. The offense is playing good, but still only managed 17 points, something with which Hill could have done. I think Smith is way better than Hill, and it shows. But still 17 points.

We outplayed the hawks in every way, but beat ourselves in the end.
It's over dude. Today proved we are just not a playoff team and haven't turned the corner. The offense is playing good, but still only managed 17 points, something with which Hill could have done. I think Smith is way better than Hill, and it shows. But still 17 points.

Originally posted by MontanaSBGod:

2 things

1) Frank Gore fumble
2) VD drop TD pass

3) Blown PI call on Walker. That is as blatant as it f*cking gets.

2 things

1) Frank Gore fumble
2) VD drop TD pass

It's over dude. It showed today that we are just not a playoff team and haven't turned any corner. Our offense is playing good, but still only managed 17pts, something which Hill could have done. I think Smith is way better than Hill and it shows, but still 17 pts.

We outplayed the Hawks in every way, but we beat ourselves in the end. What a disappointment.
I don't know why that posted 3 times lol
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I don't know why that posted 3 times lol

LMAO. i thought three different people were trying to tell me that. i still have faith
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

Originally posted by YouGotGored:

2 things

1) Frank Gore fumble
2) VD drop TD pass

the refs f'd up all game, but we can't blame them. we should of won that game. frank f'd up. this is the first time i hate gore. i despise him right now.
Blame the Coaches, it is all coaching and play calling. Sing was a great HOF Player but is a joke as a coach. You are winning 7-0 and hold the team and they punt to you and you try a reverse lose the football lose momentum, and they scvore, a 14 point swing, and a dumb dumb call. The special teams coach should be fired. You never take momentum away. And why can't Frank run, because the O line can't block for the run! We have good players but the plays and schemes are horrible! I know we won't but I damn sure wish we would fire Sing and bring in Shanahan! We are toast and the season is over. SING=CAN"T COACH IN THE NFL!