There are 187 users in the forums

We haven't seen stats like this in a while

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by forty9ers49:
I think it's awesome and agree with you. I can't wait to see what we can do next year with this offense. Crabtree"s numbers are sure to go up and that only means good things for the offense. We already know by now that Vernon is a beast. We will only get better as long as we stick to the same offensive scheme. But for right now, go 9ers and go playoffs. F Yeah!

Completely agree, can't wait to see how this offense evolves & gets better.
Originally posted by btwagner:
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
I was just admiring the stats of V. Davis and Crabtree, and decided to work some numbers to see what their performance over the last 6 games would translate to over a 16 game season. This is what I came up with. I took their totals from the last 6 games only and got the per game average, then multiplied it by 16 games. I also think these numbers will only get better.

V. Davis over 16 game season with current per game averages
96 receptions, 1149 yards, 17 TD

Crabtree over 16 games using current average
69 receptions, 923 yards, 3 TD (not bad for a rookie)

This is a sure sign of good things to come. I know this season isn't over yet and I still have hope for playoffs, but I really can't wait to see this offense next year.

I too am becoming increasingly optimistic even if we miss the playoffs....I would like to see the majority of our offseason focus being on the Oline...whether its coaching or scheming to the players if we can get the oline fixed and be able to mesh these two offenses that we have all the skill players for then we could be a top 10 offense. That will only help our D become a top 10 D

Plus a pass rusher
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
Yeah but Raye/Sing sucks.

fixed

[ Edited by ninersrule4 on Dec 6, 2009 at 08:05:15 ]
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What does it matter when Smith, our QB, is the most inconsistent guy in the bunch.

I know, tell me about it. He has two good halves, one decent game, a full crap gmae that cost us a win, and a full crap half.

LMAO. Ya'll are too funny. How about we laugh at how they wouldn't even have any type of numbers with Hill behind center.

Let's laugh at how ur boy is on the bench for not producing. Let's laugh at how smith has thrown for more td's in less starts.

Just sayin we laughing so let's make sure we laugh at how all you Hill fans swore he was the second comng or the best qb on the team. And got benched.

I mean damn. Its like the presidency. WE have Obama, but ya'll still rooting for Bush Jr.

How about we stop laughing altogether and realize we probably don't have our future QB and we still need to go out and find that. Alex Smith has looked decent, but inconsistent. Talking sh*t about Shaun Hill isn't helping Alex Smith become a consistent QB.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
What does it matter when Smith, our QB, is the most inconsistent guy in the bunch.

I know, tell me about it. He has two good halves, one decent game, a full crap gmae that cost us a win, and a full crap half.

LMAO. Ya'll are too funny. How about we laugh at how they wouldn't even have any type of numbers with Hill behind center.

Let's laugh at how ur boy is on the bench for not producing. Let's laugh at how smith has thrown for more td's in less starts.

Just sayin we laughing so let's make sure we laugh at how all you Hill fans swore he was the second comng or the best qb on the team. And got benched.

I mean damn. Its like the presidency. WE have Obama, but ya'll still rooting for Bush Jr.

How about we stop laughing altogether and realize we probably don't have our future QB and we still need to go out and find that. Alex Smith has looked decent, but inconsistent. Talking sh*t about Shaun Hill isn't helping Alex Smith become a consistent QB.

Neither is bashing Smith am i right. it is those Hill lovers, or Smith haters that go with all the threads of this and that. I mean the kid aint doin that bad and making huge strides towards improving and still gettin cheap shots from some of us in the zone.

WE actually have a chance at the playoffs or at least still talking about bein in the hunt, from this time last year, and our WR's are making plays and he's been limitin his turnovers. Overall you see the way you wrote back. Well we all knwo Smith aint gonna be the qb of the future, while both matts, and everyone else are thinking with a strong finish to the season, the exact opposite.

So u tell me, whats so hard in saying there is the possibility of having our Qb of the future on our side. So u see, when those can look at the team and say we are starting to make strides. Then we can stop bashing.

Hill sat, and Smith is under center, and we still seeing threads comparing the two, and he aint ever gonna start for us again. So i mean they cant even let that go. So!
Originally posted by 49erRider:

What makes you so sure about that? You have a right to your opinion of course, but you could be every bit as wrong as the guys that say Smith is the QB of the future.
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Who cares? Count it when the season is over.

You don't care how our players are currently performing? OK. then go read another thread or go back to complaining and arguing about everything that's wrong instead of looking at positives.

dont mind him, hes a Chargers fan. hes not that into this stuff.
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Who cares? Count it when the season is over.

Keeping it up with those "who cares" posts could get you warned and banned. If you don't care, don't click.
Share 49ersWebzone