There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

We haven't seen stats like this in a while

I was just admiring the stats of V. Davis and Crabtree, and decided to work some numbers to see what their performance over the last 6 games would translate to over a 16 game season. This is what I came up with. I took their totals from the last 6 games only and got the per game average, then multiplied it by 16 games. I also think these numbers will only get better.

V. Davis over 16 game season with current per game averages
96 receptions, 1149 yards, 17 TD

Crabtree over 16 games using current average
69 receptions, 923 yards, 3 TD (not bad for a rookie)

This is a sure sign of good things to come. I know this season isn't over yet and I still have hope for playoffs, but I really can't wait to see this offense next year.
Who cares? Count it when the season is over.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Who cares? Count it when the season is over.

You don't care how our players are currently performing? OK. then go read another thread or go back to complaining and arguing about everything that's wrong instead of looking at positives.
Yeah but Raye sucks.
I think it's awesome and agree with you. I can't wait to see what we can do next year with this offense. Crabtree"s numbers are sure to go up and that only means good things for the offense. We already know by now that Vernon is a beast. We will only get better as long as we stick to the same offensive scheme. But for right now, go 9ers and go playoffs. F Yeah!
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Who cares? Count it when the season is over.

You don't care how our players are currently performing? OK. then go read another thread or go back to complaining and arguing about everything that's wrong instead of looking at positives.

Well I'm glad our players are playing better. And the post you made is fine...
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
I was just admiring the stats of V. Davis and Crabtree, and decided to work some numbers to see what their performance over the last 6 games would translate to over a 16 game season. This is what I came up with. I took their totals from the last 6 games only and got the per game average, then multiplied it by 16 games. I also think these numbers will only get better.

V. Davis over 16 game season with current per game averages
96 receptions, 1149 yards, 17 TD

Crabtree over 16 games using current average
69 receptions, 923 yards, 3 TD (not bad for a rookie)

This is a sure sign of good things to come. I know this season isn't over yet and I still have hope for playoffs, but I really can't wait to see this offense next year.

I too am becoming increasingly optimistic even if we miss the playoffs....I would like to see the majority of our offseason focus being on the Oline...whether its coaching or scheming to the players if we can get the oline fixed and be able to mesh these two offenses that we have all the skill players for then we could be a top 10 offense. That will only help our D become a top 10 D
Thanks for the breakdown.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Who cares? Count it when the season is over.

You don't care how our players are currently performing? OK. then go read another thread or go back to complaining and arguing about everything that's wrong instead of looking at positives.

Well I'm glad our players are playing better. And the post you made is fine...

Then wtf was with your first response
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Who cares? Count it when the season is over.

You don't care how our players are currently performing? OK. then go read another thread or go back to complaining and arguing about everything that's wrong instead of looking at positives.

Well I'm glad our players are playing better. And the post you made is fine...

Then wtf was with your first response

I'd just prefer to see the season play out before we run all these totals. But the point is well taken that some of our guys are playing better.
I thought you meant real stats not projections
What does it matter when Smith, our QB, is the most inconsistent guy in the bunch.
Originally posted by Joecool:
What does it matter when Smith, our QB, is the most inconsistent guy in the bunch.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Joecool:
What does it matter when Smith, our QB, is the most inconsistent guy in the bunch.


I know, tell me about it. He has two good halves, one decent game, a full crap gmae that cost us a win, and a full crap half.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Joecool:
What does it matter when Smith, our QB, is the most inconsistent guy in the bunch.


I know, tell me about it. He has two good halves, one decent game, a full crap gmae that cost us a win, and a full crap half.

LMAO. Ya'll are too funny. How about we laugh at how they wouldn't even have any type of numbers with Hill behind center.

Let's laugh at how ur boy is on the bench for not producing. Let's laugh at how smith has thrown for more td's in less starts.

Just sayin we laughing so let's make sure we laugh at how all you Hill fans swore he was the second comng or the best qb on the team. And got benched.

I mean damn. Its like the presidency. WE have Obama, but ya'll still rooting for Bush Jr.

[ Edited by Jersey9er on Dec 6, 2009 at 07:10:50 ]