This offense could be SCARY good...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by Goldtimer:
Yah with some better OL, and better QB

F'n troll get the f out of here. He mentioned this could be scary good with the current starting QB.

dang susweel...now you've made Alex Smith's mom mad, & start cursing at you.

Seriously man its almost comical how some of these dudes get hurt like as if I said something about there family members.

Message to this noob: Chill out if wonna last around here. Getting angry at every person that bashes a player your in love with will shorten your time in the zone.

Don't tell him that, the dude's is on his way to a great flame out....and those are always one of the funnest things to witness in the zone. Somebody will bait him into it, then we'll get to watch the fun.

Yes but he's made some rather good points rebutting this 10 year old that's whining about Alex and every other issue rather than address the actual topic. So as much as that would be great fun to see, I hate to see someone with such potential waste their effort leading up to the implosion.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by Spoonerism:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Yeah if we had a QB, hopefully Colt is in our grasp next April.

lol i got bad news for you buddy. we arent drafting colt mccoy. know why? because first off, he isnt an NFL type QB. he probably wont succeed in the NFL game. and 2nd, you might not like alex smith, but the 49ers organization really likes him right now.

hes playing well, hes showing signs of drastic improvement, and for CHEAP. they already had to pay him out a huge amount, but now he makes next to nothing, and is playing well. we arent going to draft another 1st/2nd round QB that will command more money than smith already makes.

we arent drafting a QB next year. thats become clear now. Smith could be in line to be comeback player of the year. i think our front office and coaching staff is very pleased about this. lets go get some OL, S, and maybe someone to replace Franklin at NT when he leaves.

Alex Smith is playing well, ha that's not funny, I almost said it was, but it's not, the guy is a moron. He's like Louis from Charlie Brown, he needs his blanket, ie the spread f'ing offense. Drastic improvement course its drastic, he was playing beyond awful, now he's just playing awful to average. Colt wins football games, people said the same BS about Joe Cool, no arm, he's to small pssh. Watch last years Fiesta Bowl drive if you need a reminder. Especially since that game rings something similar to Joe's Cotton Bowl game way back when (minus the hypothermia of course). We don't have a QB on the roster to get it done, ie do what we do best win Super Bowls. If Colt is there, or Sam is there in the 2nd round for example, ie if we have a clear shot at one of those guys, we better take em. I don't wanna miss out on QB again, I mean the Packer game close the door on that lack of an argument, for good, we choked, Scot choked, we had our shot at the franchise QB and we choked, we shouldn't choke again, especially since unlike that '05 Draft there's more than one franchise QB at least it looks that way.

Alex Smith IS playing well but until some of you guys get hit on the head with the playoffs or a 6 TD game you aren't going to see that. That is fine. Now to address your QB's.

Bradford and Alex Smith are very similar in skill set and size so that wouldn't be smart to trade pretty much the same player for a less experienced one now would it? Colt McCoy.... Tim Tebow.... lol

Jake Locker and Clausen could be good down the road. Clausen is more NFL ready. Clausen in my opinion is the best QB in the draft right now but Locker has the most upside.

Either way, we don't need a QB. I know you don't wanna miss out on that franchise QB that will take us to the promised land but you're going to have to. This team is missing 4 pieces and QB is not one of them.

Wow you sound like a Laker fan defending Vuajic, honestly, he's got what 6, 7 picks in 4 starts. I mean hell if we had a decent QB we'd have a winning record now. The Colt game if we had one we win, the Titan game we win, the Bear game we win by 20, the Jag game we win by 30, the Houston game we don't get down by 20 in the first place. Give be a break and be real, for goodness sake, the game at Lambeau is your star witness in the I'm ashamed that that guy is our QB saga. You wanna talk about being outplayed. And we still got decent heat on A-Rod, difference is, Rodgers is gonna be Pro Bowler the rest of his days, Alex well I don't even wanna think about the guy. I defended him to no end. Something finally killed that, he's a lameoid. He has to have the spread to be any kind of QB, what is this college?! This is the NFL, which mean Not For Long (should of been anyways thank you Mike Nolan and Scoty Mac for not getting at least a Garcia in here), he's first overall and A-Rod with no O-line is f'ing lapping him. How do you throw for less than 130 yards, after having the ball handed to you 5 F'ING TIMES!? 10 points at home, vs. one corner and a converted corner who now plays safety. And your still defending this moron, jeez I'm a pretty big Niner fan, but this takes the cake, to blindly defend this lack of NFL QB is a sham, he should be a career back up, the only reason we're 5-6 rite now is cuz of the rest of the talent and the coaching staff. Get off the porch already, yikez.

I hate to interject some reality here but I think we can all agree until the Opposition has an answer for the Spread, we aren't going back to running the IForm as our Base.

SO, with that said Alex has TWO picks and 3 ALMOSTS in basically 2 games of play in the Spread. And 8 TDs. I could care less what he did in the IForm because this team isn't running it constantly anymore. Until they do the TD/INT ratio resulting from that system does NOT apply. So sorry.

~Ceadder

That's a whole nother problem, this is a running smash-mouth football team, which is why a Colt McCoy, hell Trent Dilfer 10 years ago let alone. When Shaun could actually throw the football our team was doing what it does best and we nearly beat the Vikes, before getting Farve'd. Alex, err this team the way it is can win this division, but only cuz it's this division. We aren't going to do what we want ie win a Super Bowl til we get a new QB.

The problem is neither Dilfer(plenty of game film supports this) nor Shaun have or had the ability to stretch the field. You inferring they do and did doesn't make it true.

And Colt McCoy? Am I missing something? Was he drafted? WHy even bring his name up in the conversation if he's still playing COLLEGE ball? I mean shoot why not just bring Steve Young out of moth balls and give him a shot since you're not satisfied with Alex Starting in a Spread Offense.

Just in case you missed it, and evidently you did, Sing STATED that this is not a Power Run team and they decided to try something different. Do you know WHY they AREN'T a Power Run team? I'll give ya the 4-1-1. The Line in it's current format has trouble RUN BLOCKING, but that same Line can keep less Defenders' off the QB in a SPread formation cause the Defense cannot stack the box. If they do they WILL get torched. Look at what Alex and Davis have done already in 8 quarters of Spread Formation. And now Walker is coming on? OMG can you actually imagine that mess if they tried to pin their ears back? Alex would break the single season scoring record in ONE game if they tried.

If would make the Air Coryell Offense look like our Power IForm Offense.

WE(If I may be so bold) get that you hate Smith. Or maybe hate is too strong a verbiage. You don't want to get your hopes up given that this WAS a Power Run team. But you don't have to make outlandish statements to get your point out there. It's not intelligent at all. Okay?

~Ceadder

We aren't a power run team cuz of Alex's stupid behind. Even wit our medicore guards we beat Zona in Zona still beat down Seattle and nearly beat the Vikes with that power run game. But then Hill stopped playing NFL football. Dilfer who cares if he couldn't throw like Flacco, he won games just like Brad Johnson, cuz he converted those 3rd and 5 and etc. when the offense needed em too. If we had a QB like that we'd be in first place and wouldn't be having to come from behind to win this thing. You can't play the way we did in Minnesota if Shaun wasn't playing the way he was, if Alex would of been the QB we would of lost by 20. I mean then the Packer game, I mean this is your star witness, it's over we lost, we choked, we screwed up big time, we picked the wrong guy, we picked Darko over Flash and Melo, our fault. Time to move on admit mistake, it's already too late, cuz we lost last season cuz of JTurnOver throwing away half of last season. The only good thing about the moron is that he can run and he doesn't turn the ball over that often, flip side of that he DOESN'T MAKE ANY CONSISTENT PLAYS EITHER. He had a clear shot to show how he's turned a corner in Green Bay and especially last week, HE COULDN'T EVEN LIGHT UP THE MATHIS-LESS JAGZ, AT OUR PLACE. He's trash he's like a less exciting version of Jake Dellhome cuz he doesn't turn the ball over as much, or doesn't force it. Even when we had Rattay or Dorsey, it wasn't like oh man we choked I mean jeez Aaron Rodgers are you kidding me. Pac-10 vs. WAC. Umm iunno, I was 17 and I knew, after he completed 23 straight at the freaking LA Coliseum I knew he was the best QB coming out he was the guy he should be our guy, and it turned out we went 2-14 and we still picked the wrong guy even though we had a clear shot. And yet since we picked him and even though I knew he wasn't as good I supported him cuz Alex Smith was now my guy my QB, but after the Norv Turner year, and after all the stuff that wasn't his fault and was his fault, I stopped supporting a guy who kept hurting our football team and especially our chances to win. 3 winnable games 3 losses. Hill at least won games and played well before he flamed out, Smith just gosh, I want a Super Bowl let alone a prospect for one, something we won't have till we get at the least a decent QB, let alone a guy like McCoy who just wins. Especially wins big games. Who did Alex beat again? Oh yeah Pittsburgh, and that was before their alleged resurgence. Let alone if Colt wins his next two games, one of those being freaking the greatest college football player ever and one sick defense and a hell of a MLB. And we still don't take him again with a clear shot, then we still have a liability at the biggest position on the field, it's ok if your best player isn't your QB as long as he doesn't hurt your team and makes enough plays. The moron um what is he 2-3? And Cutler and Gore won one of those games, the other the defense and our WR's won. I mean you can't throw for 250 against the f'ing Jagz in that situation, it's not like oh were gonna run 30 times no matter what and throw 25 times, he was the #1 pick and he burn a defense like that. Colt, Sam, Marc Bulger, somebody, let alone somebody freaking else other than the moron.

Time for your Halperidol and Lithium chaser. I think it is hilarious how you are calling a guy who obviously is smarter than you are a moron...what does that make you?
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
Originally posted by smileyman:
Originally posted by B650:

Seriously, get of the train it's crashed too many times. Shaun Hill could run Raye's simplistic offense, before he burnt out, IE it's a very easy offense NFL wize. And Hill wasn't even drafted! Smith is the supposed genius the scholar, graduating early from Utah, tearing down a BCS defense, and he still can't figure it out. That 100 different OC's held water for a while for obvious reasons, but that's not an excuse anymore, I mean Gore had worse injuries and he's a Pro Bowler on 2 different knees! The moron however needs his spread offense, he's an f'ing child he can't play without the spread, what is it his freaking night light! This is the NFL. If he can only run out of the spread and we have Frank Gore, get rid of this chump, and Garcia can still play or were you asleep last year, he went to the Raiders the same reason Flutie never got a solid job, he doesn't have a rocket arm and isn't 6'3 230, Brad Johnson and Dilfer proved you don't have to be Montana to win a SB. At the same time you still got to be decent. If McCoy is there get the guy, hell if freaking Marc Bulger is available for a 5th or something get him, he can actually play, and we don't have Avery and Burton, last time I checked. Let alone a better line. Point being get Montana back in heer, get somebody, anybody who can actually play, and not just in the 'spread' jeez this isn't college. Oh, but Brady's in the spread, yeah take him out of it, he'll still kill you, take the moron out of it, and bomb out in afreaking pre-season game against the Raiders. He couldn't even beat out Shaun Hill, but but but the Spread, you sound like Homer talking about his mamma's poncho (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks1zmlL6cco&feature=related) or that case the spanish version couldn't find the regular one, still it makes the point.

All that whining is hurting my eyes.

This is a no whine zone

I don't get how some people mistake complaining and whining. Whining would be saying things like why didn't we trade for Rogers, Jenkins, or Stroud, when we have a dope NT already. Complaining would be uh iunno, being more than pissed off about having a moron for a QB, especially when we coulda had uh A-Rod, and still don't have a clear cut plan to get an actual decent QB.

Rodgers would be in the same position Alex is in right now and you would be 'whining' about the fact that we should have drafted Smith. Want to keep going?

Yeah and Bowie would of won 6 rings in 8 years. Stop it already. We don't suck anymore, we have a good football team, I mean what are Laker fan denying facts and obvious things, did anyone watch the Green Bay game? A-Rod had no line and looked ridiculous, Alex played one half and still couldn't keep up, I mean each guy got sacked multiple times, each guy had weapons, one guy balled out, one guy well is Alex Smith, jeez at least Scoty Mac isn't publicly pulling a Mark Cuban denying he f'ed up big time.

You are quite the fan but you've never played. Maybe a little high school ball but that is about it. Save your banter for the moron's who are just as clueless as you are. And what is it with the Lakers? I can't stand the Lakers. What a stump.

Played? Who cares if I'd played tidlywinks, you guys sound like Laker fans denying the obvious, and fan? I'm admiting fault heer, we f'ed up big time. We picked the WRONG guy, WRONG in just about every sense of the freaking word.

Exactly. I'm out.

Yeah, that's not whining dude. Get a dictionary, admitting fault and complaining are different from whining.

Wow waiting4number6 get out of here , and stop your crying ! Go do your bashing some were besides here. You post isn't even close to being thought out , all your doing is bashing .........if your this unhappy with the 49ers then start pulling for another team and go to their board .....

Not thought out, your protecting Alex Smith, and your talking about thought out. Think before you speak.

lol i got bad news for you buddy. we arent drafting colt mccoy. know why? because first off, he isnt an NFL type QB. he probably wont succeed in the NFL game. and 2nd, you might not like alex smith, but the 49ers organization really likes him right now.

hes playing well, hes showing signs of drastic improvement, and for CHEAP. they already had to pay him out a huge amount, but now he makes next to nothing, and is playing well. we arent going to draft another 1st/2nd round QB that will command more money than smith already makes.

we arent drafting a QB next year. thats become clear now. Smith could be in line to be comeback player of the year. i think our front office and coaching staff is very pleased about this. lets go get some OL, S, and maybe someone to replace Franklin at NT when he leaves.

Alex Smith is playing well, ha that's not funny, I almost said it was, but it's not, the guy is a moron. He's like Louis from Charlie Brown, he needs his blanket, ie the spread f'ing offense. Drastic improvement course its drastic, he was playing beyond awful, now he's just playing awful to average. Colt wins football games, people said the same BS about Joe Cool, no arm, he's to small pssh. Watch last years Fiesta Bowl drive if you need a reminder. Especially since that game rings something similar to Joe's Cotton Bowl game way back when (minus the hypothermia of course). We don't have a QB on the roster to get it done, ie do what we do best win Super Bowls. If Colt is there, or Sam is there in the 2nd round for example, ie if we have a clear shot at one of those guys, we better take em. I don't wanna miss out on QB again, I mean the Packer game close the door on that lack of an argument, for good, we choked, Scot choked, we had our shot at the franchise QB and we choked, we shouldn't choke again, especially since unlike that '05 Draft there's more than one franchise QB at least it looks that way.

Alex Smith IS playing well but until some of you guys get hit on the head with the playoffs or a 6 TD game you aren't going to see that. That is fine. Now to address your QB's.

Bradford and Alex Smith are very similar in skill set and size so that wouldn't be smart to trade pretty much the same player for a less experienced one now would it? Colt McCoy.... Tim Tebow.... lol

Jake Locker and Clausen could be good down the road. Clausen is more NFL ready. Clausen in my opinion is the best QB in the draft right now but Locker has the most upside.

Either way, we don't need a QB. I know you don't wanna miss out on that franchise QB that will take us to the promised land but you're going to have to. This team is missing 4 pieces and QB is not one of them.

Wow you sound like a Laker fan defending Vuajic, honestly, he's got what 6, 7 picks in 4 starts. I mean hell if we had a decent QB we'd have a winning record now. The Colt game if we had one we win, the Titan game we win, the Bear game we win by 20, the Jag game we win by 30, the Houston game we don't get down by 20 in the first place. Give be a break and be real, for goodness sake, the game at Lambeau is your star witness in the I'm ashamed that that guy is our QB saga. You wanna talk about being outplayed. And we still got decent heat on A-Rod, difference is, Rodgers is gonna be Pro Bowler the rest of his days, Alex well I don't even wanna think about the guy. I defended him to no end. Something finally killed that, he's a lameoid. He has to have the spread to be any kind of QB, what is this college?! This is the NFL, which mean Not For Long (should of been anyways thank you Mike Nolan and Scoty Mac for not getting at least a Garcia in here), he's first overall and A-Rod with no O-line is f'ing lapping him. How do you throw for less than 130 yards, after having the ball handed to you 5 F'ING TIMES!? 10 points at home, vs. one corner and a converted corner who now plays safety. And your still defending this moron, jeez I'm a pretty big Niner fan, but this takes the cake, to blindly defend this lack of NFL QB is a sham, he should be a career back up, the only reason we're 5-6 rite now is cuz of the rest of the talent and the coaching staff. Get off the porch already, yikez.

I hate to interject some reality here but I think we can all agree until the Opposition has an answer for the Spread, we aren't going back to running the IForm as our Base.

SO, with that said Alex has TWO picks and 3 ALMOSTS in basically 2 games of play in the Spread. And 8 TDs. I could care less what he did in the IForm because this team isn't running it constantly anymore. Until they do the TD/INT ratio resulting from that system does NOT apply. So sorry.

~Ceadder

That's a whole nother problem, this is a running smash-mouth football team, which is why a Colt McCoy, hell Trent Dilfer 10 years ago let alone. When Shaun could actually throw the football our team was doing what it does best and we nearly beat the Vikes, before getting Farve'd. Alex, err this team the way it is can win this division, but only cuz it's this division. We aren't going to do what we want ie win a Super Bowl til we get a new QB.

The problem is neither Dilfer(plenty of game film supports this) nor Shaun have or had the ability to stretch the field. You inferring they do and did doesn't make it true.

And Colt McCoy? Am I missing something? Was he drafted? WHy even bring his name up in the conversation if he's still playing COLLEGE ball? I mean shoot why not just bring Steve Young out of moth balls and give him a shot since you're not satisfied with Alex Starting in a Spread Offense.

Just in case you missed it, and evidently you did, Sing STATED that this is not a Power Run team and they decided to try something different. Do you know WHY they AREN'T a Power Run team? I'll give ya the 4-1-1. The Line in it's current format has trouble RUN BLOCKING, but that same Line can keep less Defenders' off the QB in a SPread formation cause the Defense cannot stack the box. If they do they WILL get torched. Look at what Alex and Davis have done already in 8 quarters of Spread Formation. And now Walker is coming on? OMG can you actually imagine that mess if they tried to pin their ears back? Alex would break the single season scoring record in ONE game if they tried.

WE(If I may be so bold) get that you hate Smith. Or maybe hate is too strong a verbiage. You don't want to get your hopes up given that this WAS a Power Run team. But you don't have to make outlandish statements to get your point out there. It's not intelligent at all. Okay?

~Ceadder

We aren't a power run team cuz of Alex's stupid behind. Even wit our medicore guards we beat Zona in Zona still beat down Seattle and nearly beat the Vikes with that power run game. But then Hill stopped playing NFL football. Dilfer who cares if he couldn't throw like Flacco, he won games just like Brad Johnson, cuz he converted those 3rd and 5 and etc. when the offense needed em too. If we had a QB like that we'd be in first place and wouldn't be having to come from behind to win this thing. You can't play the way we did in Minnesota if Shaun wasn't playing the way he was, if Alex would of been the QB we would of lost by 20. I mean then the Packer game, I mean this is your star witness, it's over we lost, we choked, we screwed up big time, we picked the wrong guy, we picked Darko over Flash and Melo, our fault. Time to move on admit mistake, it's already too late, cuz we lost last season cuz of JTurnOver throwing away half of last season. The only good thing about the moron is that he can run and he doesn't turn the ball over that often, flip side of that he DOESN'T MAKE ANY CONSISTENT PLAYS EITHER. He had a clear shot to show how he's turned a corner in Green Bay and especially last week, HE COULDN'T EVEN LIGHT UP THE MATHIS-LESS JAGZ, AT OUR PLACE. He's trash he's like a less exciting version of Jake Dellhome cuz he doesn't turn the ball over as much, or doesn't force it. Even when we had Rattay or Dorsey, it wasn't like oh man we choked I mean jeez Aaron Rodgers are you kidding me. Pac-10 vs. WAC. Umm iunno, I was 17 and I knew, after he completed 23 straight at the freaking LA Coliseum I knew he was the best QB coming out he was the guy he should be our guy, and it turned out we went 2-14 and we still picked the wrong guy even though we had a clear shot. And yet since we picked him and even though I knew he wasn't as good I supported him cuz Alex Smith was now my guy my QB, but after the Norv Turner year, and after all the stuff that wasn't his fault and was his fault, I stopped supporting a guy who kept hurting our football team and especially our chances to win. 3 winnable games 3 losses. Hill at least won games and played well before he flamed out, Smith just gosh, I want a Super Bowl let alone a prospect for one, something we won't have till we get at the least a decent QB, let alone a guy like McCoy who just wins. Especially wins big games. Who did Alex beat again? Oh yeah Pittsburgh, and that was before their alleged resurgence. Let alone if Colt wins his next two games, one of those being freaking the greatest college football player ever and one sick defense and a hell of a MLB. And we still don't take him again with a clear shot, then we still have a liability at the biggest position on the field, it's ok if your best player isn't your QB as long as he doesn't hurt your team and makes enough plays. The moron um what is he 2-3? And Cutler and Gore won one of those games, the other the defense and our WR's won. I mean you can't throw for 250 against the f'ing Jagz in that situation, it's not like oh were gonna run 30 times no matter what and throw 25 times, he was the #1 pick and he burn a defense like that. Colt, Sam, Marc Bulger, somebody, let alone somebody freaking else other than the moron.

At this point I'm going to post a reward. 100 bucks to the first guy that can get over to your house to relieve you of your input device.

Plea to tha Mods: Can we install an IQ test to EARN the right to post? Please?

~Ceadder

Dude your protecting Alex Smith, and your trying to bash me, seriously? Why don't I protect Michael Robinson's 40 time while I'm at it, or Mike Lewis' coverage abilities. Let alone it's not like we passed on Darren Sproles for M-Rob, or Merriweather for Lewis (though unlike Smith Lewis actually is a good ball player, he just isn't good in coverage). Jeez I'm also a Magic fan, if I were to start protecting Alex Smith why don't I start protecting JJ Redick while I'm at it, he was picked over Rondo and Granger, but since he's on the team I'll defend his annoying inconsistent behind. I mean do you know you Alex Smith is, are you Scot McCloughan's son or something, why are blindly defending this guy? Jeez.

~Ceadder

This is NOT a running smash-mouth football team. Our identity of that is what lost us most of our games. This is a PASS BALANCED football team. We do not have the personnel to be that kind of team and I don't see us trying to be that team even next year. We have too much talent on the outside to limit ourselves to smash mouth football.

Say what you want but we DO NOT need a new QB. I'm glad you aren't running the team.

Ya cuz if I was we'd have Deanaglo instead of Man-Law and A-Rod over Alex. Oh wait we'd be miles ahead of what we are now, errrrrrrrr. Alex over A-Rod 4 years later and it still makes me want to blow my head off, how does a franchise like this make a decision like that? Come on! And balance is one thing, but Hill proved (when he could still throw) as long as the QB is decent, we could run the ball 20 plus every game wit Gore or Coffee and be a winning football team. You can't beat Zona in Zona and basically beat the Vikes at the Met and have Alex Smith or Jake Delhomme under center, you can have a decent QB who moves the ball down the field when you need him too, like we had before Hill burnt out. And the more we go away from Gore either in the run or pass game the more it's gonna kill is in the long run, for a variety of reasons. If we had a QB who could consistently complete passes we could still run maybe not as much as we originally wanted to, but still enough to play some sort of smash mouth football. Hell when we had a QB of some sort that's what we did and we did a decent enough job of it.

How OLD are you? How bout taking a breath in between thoughts? I don't expect ANYONE to double space when they post. Nor in a prescribed literary format.

But DAMN yo, please take a BREAK.

Now onto this series of never ending thoughts. Now you are all over Manny. NEVERMIND That this thread is OFFENSE OFFENSE OFFENSE. No Defensive talk here UNLESS it's about how a Defensive unit would DEFEND against this OFFENSE. Got it?

Nevermind the rest is pure spin so to the bolded part. What the hell is stopping you man? I do not advocate suicide. I've had suicide affect my family as well as friends. But in your case if you have truly wanted to end it over a Draft pick failed or not, then life must really be bad for you and not worth living.

But IF you're going to finally go through with it do yourself and your loved ones a favor, insure yourself for a decent sum. Don't jump on the million dollar policies. Those require investigations when they come to term. Go for the modest 100k-250k ones. They too require an investigation but it's not like you can't "accidentally" ingest battery acid from a Coke can or accidentally swallow large quantities of Anti-Freeze. You get the idea I'm sure.

There now you learned something before you ended it all AND it wasn't how to properly jump to the end of the story. If you were paying attention you noticed that I broke up what I was trying to say to give you time to read and take it all in without getting bleary from the constant run on sentences that you like to use.

Oy vey.

~Ceadder

Ok jeez you are seriously biased, your also saying Man-Law is better than a top tier RB, my word. Let me try, Dashaun is better than Kerry Rhodes, ahhhh, no wait that's retarded And Alex Smith is half as good as A-Rod, no wait that's retarded. And that's an oxymoron if I didn't take a breath why would I even dare to use one space let alone TWO, and if you took a English class growing up you'd know one or two spaces is acceptable. Now Alex Smith um saying he's acceptable would be like saying Darko Milicic is acceptable being the former #2 overall and all. I don't drink that biased Kool-Aid, I'm not a biased guy, let alone insanely so. Alex Smith, Alex Smith, were talking about Alex Smith, I mean if it was even Jason Campbell a logical person could understand, but Alex Smith, my word.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:

F'n troll get the f out of here. He mentioned this could be scary good with the current starting QB.

Seriously man its almost comical how some of these dudes get hurt like as if I said something about there family members.

Message to this noob: Chill out if wonna last around here. Getting angry at every person that bashes a player your in love with will shorten your time in the zone.

You mean like the members hanging, or should I say, dangling from their lips?!?!

I think I'm saying, look I will come next year to E Pole, and I will kick the as* of any idiot who thinks he is man enough to call me out in this stupid thread, how is that?

For some people, 49er football is MORE than whining on the internet. I can guaranty you that.

One again; E pole (if you have a clue) Candle Stick Park, next year, in October-November. Come on down and have a bad time you c**t...

Opps, too many gin & tonics, but really, I don't care. Ton-o-wankers on this site. I get a great laugh.. in between drinks..

E Pole, Main Lot, just ask for Soave Loco, underwear man. and the 25year++ fans will point me out. Hey I'm here for you..!

coke is a helluva drug
Originally posted by 505Niner:

Ummmmmm... this is absolute garbage... have you been watching the games? Alex has been playing "awful to average"??? Really? And you're actually making a Colt McCoy to Joe Montana comparison?

Ok... this gets my vote for dumbest post I have personally ever read.

What the hell has Alex done??? Get off the homer post already. He had one 'great' game in relief of Hill and still threw a pick at the end. He was so meager you think he was one of Mr. Scrooge's employees vs. Jay Cutler it's just oh yeah Jay threw 5 picks so it's and we won so whatever. He threw the game away against the Titans. He sucked vs. Green Bay it's just we have MC and VD to help the moron out, I mean he threw for under 50% in that game, I wonder who was the better QB, ummmmmmmmm, give me a break. And then he finally does something and it wasn't even spectacular against a bad pass defense who's missing their best and a guy who's a Pro Bowler. He's never thrown for 300 yards, they guy is a joke, Number 1 overall, it makes me sick.

As for Colt um check the performances and stats, cuz in terms of college which I said unless you just wanna go brain dead and remix my words around, and Colt's pretty darn similar to Joe, actually similar to Steve in general, just cuz of the foot speed and moves he can make, I mean 150 yds rushing last week and 300 yds passing are you serious? In the Big 12 for that matter, not in the Little (the Big) 10, or WAC or whatever. Dude is a balla, he's a winner more importantly and he'd be perfect for our offense, which would actually make it scary good. Instead of what it is now, something that could be beautiful being held hostage, by an utter bust.

"What the hell has Alex done???"

In this league, a hell of lot more that Colt has.

LMAO

Well Jim Sorgi has done more in this................. that is just wow, I couldn't even finish that, even Alex could come up with something better to defend is moronic self.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

~Ceadder

~Ceadder

Time for your Halperidol and Lithium chaser. I think it is hilarious how you are calling a guy who obviously is smarter than you are a moron...what does that make you?

I said in football terms, I mean Ryan Fitzpatrick is smarter than me? What the hell are you talking about? Alex is a moron as a NFL QB, and add his #1 status into it just makes the whole thing beyond embarrassing.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran

Ummmmmm... this is absolute garbage... have you been watching the games? Alex has been playing "awful to average"??? Really? And you're actually making a Colt McCoy to Joe Montana comparison?

What the hell has Alex done??? Get off the homer post already. He had one 'great' game in relief of Hill and still threw a pick at the end. He was so meager you think he was one of Mr. Scrooge's employees vs. Jay Cutler it's just oh yeah Jay threw 5 picks so it's and we won so whatever. He threw the game away against the Titans. He sucked vs. Green Bay it's just we have MC and VD to help the moron out, I mean he threw for under 50% in that game, I wonder who was the better QB, ummmmmmmmm, give me a break. And then he finally does something and it wasn't even spectacular against a bad pass defense who's missing their best and a guy who's a Pro Bowler. He's never thrown for 300 yards, they guy is a joke, Number 1 overall, it makes me sick.

As for Colt um check the performances and stats, cuz in terms of college which I said unless you just wanna go brain dead and remix my words around, and Colt's pretty darn similar to Joe, actually similar to Steve in general, just cuz of the foot speed and moves he can make, I mean 150 yds rushing last week and 300 yds passing are you serious? In the Big 12 for that matter, not in the Little (the Big) 10, or WAC or whatever. Dude is a balla, he's a winner more importantly and he'd be perfect for our offense, which would actually make it scary good. Instead of what it is now, something that could be beautiful being held hostage, by an utter bust.

LMAO

Well Jim Sorgi has done more in this................. that is just wow, I couldn't even finish that, even Alex could come up with something better to defend is moronic self.

Hey look, I understand you're only 21 or so, but you are old enough to understand that your credibility is heading for the basement in high gear don't you?

Now, n00b (in the zone and in age, relatively), there's a lot of people on this board who were watching football long before you were a wet dream in your daddy's pants, and even long before you had experienced your first of many of those as well. You have two choices around here: You can open your ears and learn something, or you can continue to get your size petite pink panties in an uproar over a QB who wasn't even born when I, like many other's around here, started following 49er football. Do yourself a favor and follow some much needed advice...choose the former because you are not winning, and are not going to win this argument your proposing.... there are far too many people here who know BS arguments (like the one you are proposing) coming from young, full of fire and short of football brains kids like yourself when they see it. You aren't the first..they have seen many before you arrived on the scene, and they are certain there will be many more....and it's pretty much good entertainment to them, and nothing else.

[ Edited by Blitz on Dec 5, 2009 at 10:17:30 ]

LMAO

Hey look, I understand you're only 21 or so, but you are old enough to understand that your credibility is heading for the basement in high gear don't you?

Now, n00b (in the zone and in age, relatively), there's a lot of people on this board who were watching football long before you were a wet dream in your daddy's pants, and even long before you had experienced your first of many of those as well. You have two choices around here: You can open your ears and learn something, or you can continue to get your size petite pink panties in an uproar over a QB who wasn't even born when I, like many other's around here, started following 49er football. Do yourself a favor and follow some much needed advice...choose the former because you are not winning, and are not going to win this argument your proposing.... there are far too many people here who know BS arguments (like the one you are proposing) coming from young, full of fire and short of football brains kids like yourself when they see it. You aren't the first..they have seen many before you arrived on the scene, and they are certain there will be many more....and it's pretty much good entertainment to them, and nothing else.

Your defending Alex Smith that isn't an argument, let alone a BS argument. And who cares how old I am, one for you to talk about Alex Smith they way your are makes me look like Bob Costas, two I'm stating the obvious, I mean jeez Alex Smith your defending Alex Smith, what is wrong with you, and in turn your trying to defend your self, jeez I couldn't sound that dumb if I tried, one I respect myself too much to do so two I just can't do it (Coach says, "can't do it"). Yikes find some reality Alex Smith, hell your even defending him to the level vs. Aaron Rodgers even the headline on this very website bashed the moron and just admitted 49ers pay for passing over Rodgers (iunno if I remember the exact title, but it's close enough if I didn't). Find some reality, some logic, hell find Matt Hassensack, jeez I have more respect for that guy then I do the moron, are you kidding Alex Smith, did you over dose on NyQuil, Alex Smith seriously? Is this happens when a Cali team loses some of the fans just get delusional, even a lot Raider fans can admit the obvious jeez, we don't have to sound so stupid logic and reality are options here.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:

You mean like the members hanging, or should I say, dangling from their lips?!?!

I think I'm saying, look I will come next year to E Pole, and I will kick the as* of any idiot who thinks he is man enough to call me out in this stupid thread, how is that?

For some people, 49er football is MORE than whining on the internet. I can guaranty you that.

One again; E pole (if you have a clue) Candle Stick Park, next year, in October-November. Come on down and have a bad time you c**t...

Opps, too many gin & tonics, but really, I don't care. Ton-o-wankers on this site. I get a great laugh.. in between drinks..

E Pole, Main Lot, just ask for Soave Loco, underwear man. and the 25year++ fans will point me out. Hey I'm here for you..!

So your saying you want to fight me ?????????
  • Blitz
  • Veteran

LMAO

Your defending Alex Smith that isn't an argument, let alone a BS argument. And who cares how old I am, one for you to talk about Alex Smith they way your are makes me look like Bob Costas, two I'm stating the obvious, I mean jeez Alex Smith your defending Alex Smith, what is wrong with you, and in turn your trying to defend your self, jeez I couldn't sound that dumb if I tried, one I respect myself too much to do so two I just can't do it (Coach says, "can't do it"). Yikes find some reality Alex Smith, hell your even defending him to the level vs. Aaron Rodgers even the headline on this very website bashed the moron and just admitted 49ers pay for passing over Rodgers (iunno if I remember the exact title, but it's close enough if I didn't). Find some reality, some logic, hell find Matt Hassensack, jeez I have more respect for that guy then I do the moron, are you kidding Alex Smith, did you over dose on NyQuil, Alex Smith seriously? Is this happens when a Cali team loses some of the fans just get delusional, even a lot Raider fans can admit the obvious jeez, we don't have to sound so stupid logic and reality are options here.

The bolded part....could have fooled me.

However, I do applaud you for having the sense to stop calling A Rodger's "A-Rod". I was starting to wonder...if your smart enough to discern within yourself that sucking on to Rodger's nutsack for dear life is the road to being right about Alex Smith, as you appear to be doing, why would you not have the smarts to give Rodger's his own nick instead of copying one that belongs to a baseball player?

[ Edited by Blitz on Dec 5, 2009 at 10:52:34 ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
There's no such thing as a scary good offense without a Pro Bowl QB.

Best case scenario we can look forward to is a consisantly good offense.

Well tjd now that you mention it, if the team hadn't wasted the time Starting Hill Alex might just as well have done enough to go to the Pro Bowl.

But whatever. I'm just glad he put a complete game in this season. Now is the time for him to take it to the next level. Jeez it's crazy how fast a thread can get off track around this place.

~Ceadder

What are you talking about? He's not even close to having Pro Bowl numbers right now. He's the 8th best QB in the NFC right now.

Most of those numbers came in garbage time too. You don't come close to sniffing the Pro Bowl with an 84.7 rating. BTW who does he beat out? MVP candidates Brett Favre and Drew Brees? Aaron Rodgers? The guy who humilated us and Alex two weeks ago?

Please

[ Edited by tjd808185 on Dec 5, 2009 at 11:06:15 ]
Share 49ersWebzone