LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 200 users in the forums

Anybody, besides me realize...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DJ9er:
If the 9ers beat the seahawks and the cards lose to the vikes, we're only one game behind and guess who we play the following week...the cards and if we win then we are atop the division due to our undefeated division record. As far as i'm concerned we should be the favorite to win the division and make the playoffs. If this pans out, which it should then the cards have the lions, rams, and packers left and we have the eagles, lions, and rams...i'm predicting a tie between us and the cards at the end of the year, putting us in the playoffs.

Whoa! I had idea! I usually only keep up with the games to watch the pretty Red jerseys accented on the green field. I didn't know ther was something bigger at stake.

Just pulling your leg bro.
OMGNOWAII!!!!!!???!

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
PLAYOFFS???
  • Luca
  • Veteran

Lol this is funny!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Yeah, like everybody. There's a 100 threads that have been talking about it since Sunday.

There is? I had not noticed.
So.........yeah. Free thread!!!

our cheerleaders need new unis...

long sleeves? c'mon...
We need a thread about trading Gore. Maybe one about signing Bush. Can't have too many
  • flow
  • Veteran
FREEEEEEEE THRRREEEAAAADDDD!!!
Don't also forget that:

Willis is beast! He hit hard on the people to tackle on him.

Oh and:

Gore had ball that runs into between tackle slots, hard is tackle is that. ooohoo slippery

• GEEK
  • Veteran
Do you guys realize that if the 49ers score more points by the end of regulation against the Seahawks, they win the game?

Do you guys also realize that if we do win the game, Singletary and Smith will be first round HOFers according to noobs in NinerTalk? If they lose, they'll be the next Dennis Erickson and Steve Stenstrom.
Originally posted by Niners99:
So.........yeah. Free thread!!!

our cheerleaders need new unis...

long sleeves? c'mon...

These are the slutiest uni's our girls have had in a long time. I'm not complaining.

• NM49ERFAN
  • Info N/A
Smith or Hill? Hill or Battle? Run or Pass? Why does nobody talk about this!
  • NM49ERFAN
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
OMGNOWAII!!!!!!???!

you motorboatin mother f***er!
Is it just me or does Goldson take bad angles in the secondary?
Share 49ersWebzone