LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 449 users in the forums

Its going to be a cold one folks.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i think Gore and Norris should pound their LB's early to soften them up. but i think we should start the game with a flea flicker to Davis. i remember a couple years back Philly did it to us on the opening play i believe. completely caught us with our pants down. we need this win and we need to do anything possible to get it
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i think Gore and Norris should pound their LB's early to soften them up. but i think we should start the game with a flea flicker to Davis. i remember a couple years back Philly did it to us on the opening play i believe. completely caught us with our pants down. we need this win and we need to do anything possible to get it

Yup.

And it sure is shapin up to be ooooonnnneeee cccccccold aaaaaaaaass ddddddddaaaaaaay.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

Yup.

And it sure is shapin up to be ooooonnnneeee cccccccold aaaaaaaaass ddddddddaaaaaaay.

~Ceadder

Well the 12mph forcasted winds what was worrying me. but its down to 5 mph winds right now.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/events/nfl/gameforecast/98134?eventid=304967
Originally posted by MadMartz:

Yup.

~Ceadder

Well the 12mph forcasted winds what was worrying me. but its down to 5 mph winds right now.

I'm seeing 18mph wind and it feels like 25 degrees. f*ck that.
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by MadMartz:

Yup.

~Ceadder

I'm seeing 18mph wind and it feels like 25 degrees. f*ck that.

Holly crap, one hr ago it said 5 mph winds and 35 degrees.
Originally posted by smileyman:
Originally posted by E-49er:
I dunno if its goona be as cold as he said.

Accuweather had a high of 34 degrees while the weather channell had a high of 39 degrees with a low of 33 degrees. It wil be cold but I just don't think its gonna be as cold ads he said.

I wonder if we are gonna give Frank alot more touches since the weather is cold and it supposed to be windy?

We should give Frank the ball more because he averages almost 150 yards per game against the 'Hawks.

Damn is cold
19 mph winds and Feels like: 24°F
Share 49ersWebzone