There are 163 users in the forums

Its going to be a cold one folks.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/09000d5d814af1b4/Weather-update-49ers-vs-Seahawks
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
There will be shrinkage.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
There will be shrinkage.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
There will be shrinkage.

Not when we see you............giggity giggity

[ Edited by susweel on Dec 3, 2009 at 17:22:19 ]
I dunno if its goona be as cold as he said.

Accuweather had a high of 34 degrees while the weather channell had a high of 39 degrees with a low of 33 degrees. It wil be cold but I just don't think its gonna be as cold ads he said.

I wonder if we are gonna give Frank alot more touches since the weather is cold and it supposed to be windy?
I'm in Portland 150 miles south and we are at 35 degrees right now!
Originally posted by E-49er:

Accuweather had a high of 34 degrees while the weather channell had a high of 39 degrees with a low of 33 degrees. It wil be cold but I just don't think its gonna be as cold ads he said.

I wonder if we are gonna give Frank alot more touches since the weather is cold and it supposed to be windy?

Yeah I saw 12 mph wind. Thats windy, with gust we could see 20 mph winds easy.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A

We should give Frank the ball more because he averages almost 150 yards per game against the 'Hawks.
Originally posted by smileyman:

We should give Frank the ball more because he averages almost 150 yards per game against the 'Hawks.

i agree but keep in mind seattle is definitely keeping an eye on Gore.
their pass defense is ranked 25th and i think passing will win this game
this should be an easy win even with the "12th man" and the weather
Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by smileyman:

i agree but keep in mind seattle is definitely keeping an eye on Gore.
their pass defense is ranked 25th and i think passing will win this game
this should be an easy win even with the "12th man" and the weather

We better come out agressive regardless!

Great! I'll have a Newcastle please..
Umm seriously 33-39 is not that cold at all for this time of year.
Originally posted by MadMartz:
There will be shrinkage.

Crabtree ain't going to be happy, he has let it be known he "hates" cold weather
If it's like last nights game in Oregon (OSU versus Oregon) it didn't seem to bother anyone on the field. Only Jessie Palmer had to don the gloves in the booth. Lot's of drunk college students stripped down and painted green and gold.

Oregon has to have the worst looking uniforms though. Not the ones last night, but some of the others they have worn. They make the old Steelers vintage uniforms look good.
Share 49ersWebzone