LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 343 users in the forums

"Singletary is, in fact, one of the most flexible coaches we’ve seen in SF"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
- Cohn

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20091130/NEWS/911309942/1057/SPORTS0908?Title=Singletary-proving-he-s-flexible
Good article. I enjoyed it.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Singletary's flexibility is why he will succeed as head coach.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Yea I hear he stretches before the games with the cheerleaders because it clears his mind

Ok bad joke but yea good article
Originally posted by crzy:

Really hope so. Look who wrote it too
Originally posted by crzy:

Agreed, because its origin lies in his constant re-evaluation of circumstances.
I can't believe people actually said this guy sounded like Nolan. He is the complete opposite of Nolan and that's great for the franchise
Of course he is, didn't you see him sprint on the field and get the referees attention?
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Alright coach Sing!!!
Just 2 weeks ago he was a stubborn jackass that had to go. My my how winning helps.

Originally posted by lamontb:
Just 2 weeks ago he was a stubborn jackass that had to go. My my how winning helps.

lol seriously
I guess that talk between Coach Singletary and Cohn actually did wonder on how Coach is perceived, at least by one media writer....

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Good article

Anytime I read something like "I know what Smith went through" I always think

"Ah, must have been reading Ninertalk"
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He basically said that Alex was not man enough to tell Jimmy. Alex is a puss, hopefully he will grow up one day.

Originally posted by lamontb:

Yeah. I think it's actually time to point out some of the knee-jerk detractors. Football is a 17 Week marathon, not a weekly we lost, fire him sprint.

Fire Mike Singletary! (11/22) - gunslinger8 - Quote: "He doesn't have the players prepared, doesn't know how. To gameplan and the only gametime adjustments he makes stem from being down in the game and having to throw to get back in it. Think his motivational speeches will win any games? I don't."

Singletary gave up 34 points today (11/08) - Mex49 - Quote: I know must of you cant remember your name but just try to think back a few weeks. We get blown out by Atlanta, have two weeks to prepare for Houston, give up 21 points in the first half, and then we loose to the 1-7 titans at home. Whose f**king fault is it? I know you all love HOF titles but grow up boys. We still suck ( some a lot more than others) and it starts at the top. Owner ,GM, HC ,OC, DC, and so on.

Singletary is not the right coach for this team (11/01) - sachie23 - Quote: Good coaches scheme and run a style to fit the players they have. With Alex, Crabtree, Davis, Gore, this team should be spreading the field. We do not have smash mouth players. You can't beat the Colts playing not to lose. There will be 5 all star coaches available in 2010 (if Fisher does in fact leave). Lets get a proven winner. Singletary was a nice story but its starting to look like a lot of smoke and mirrors. Bash me if you want but the NFL today is about teams that can throw the football.

singletary MAKING BIG MISTAKES. (10/22) - SanDiego49er - Quote: I don't see how he is that good. Look at the Denver coach for example. 6 - 0 in his rookie season and his team is always prepared.
Share 49ersWebzone