There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

First 300 yard game for Alex against Seattle?

• Twister68
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by crzy:
I don't necessarily want my quarterback to throw for 300 yards. That's not always going to lead to a win.

I want my quarterback to be talented enough to able to throw for 300 yards if he wants to.

Does that make sense?

After reading your posts I'd say this: No, it doesn't make sense, you're are just searching fuel to maintain your status as a childish hater.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Twister68:
I don't necessarily want my quarterback to throw for 300 yards. That's not always going to lead to a win.

I want my quarterback to be talented enough to able to throw for 300 yards if he wants to.

Does that make sense?

After reading your posts I'd say this: No, it doesn't make sense, you're are just searching fuel to maintain your status as a childish hater.

I don't know who you are. But labeling someone as a hater instead of attacking my argument is a cop-out....and won't help you build any credibility around here.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Who gives a s**t, I just want a win.

This x5
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Who gives a s**t, I just want a win.

THANKYOU!!!! agreed
Here is my opinion on the subject. I think that you have had success with the passing game since alex came back because people are still figuring out crabtree and smith has been rejuvenated with his starting roll. Its basically all new. Teams have a couple games to look at now and can start to break down film of the new niners offense and start to game plan appropriately. Not to say you won't have a better offense than you did with hill under center, but I do think that there will be some dropoff in the passing game from what it has been as of late.
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
Here is my opinion on the subject. I think that you have had success with the passing game since alex came back because people are still figuring out crabtree and smith has been rejuvenated with his starting roll. Its basically all new. Teams have a couple games to look at now and can start to break down film of the new niners offense and start to game plan appropriately. Not to say you won't have a better offense than you did with hill under center, but I do think that there will be some dropoff in the passing game from what it has been as of late.

Teams may figure Smith and/or the offense out, but they won't figure Crabtree out because Crabtree is just too good.
  • Twister68
  • Info N/A

Does that make sense?

I don't know who you are. But labeling someone as a hater instead of attacking my argument is a cop-out....and won't help you build any credibility around here.

Well, I'm not sure if you are the right person to talk about credibility around here. Or do you really think you can build some by starting threads like "We should have paid Crabtree what he demanded in July " or "We need to replace Joe Nedney "?
  • crzy
  • Veteran

Does that make sense?

Well, I'm not sure if you are the right person to talk about credibility around here. Or do you really think you can build some by starting threads like "We should have paid Crabtree what he demanded in July " or "We need to replace Joe Nedney "?

You have a hard time detecting sarcasm, which is what the Nedney thread was. It was a parody of all the Ninertalk panic after the Falcons loss.

And we absolutely SHOULD have paid Michael Crabtree in July. If we had him earlier, he would have produced earlier, which could have led to more wins. Crabtree's holdout might keep us out of the playoffs.
  • Twister68
  • Info N/A

Does that make sense?

You have a hard time detecting sarcasm, which is what the Nedney thread was. It was a parody of all the Ninertalk panic after the Falcons loss.

And we absolutely SHOULD have paid Michael Crabtree in July. If we had him earlier, he would have produced earlier, which could have led to more wins. Crabtree's holdout might keep us out of the playoffs.

I'd detect sarcasm, idiotism or any other "ism" easier if we could use my native language. Be free to PM your sarcastic thoughts in finnish if you like. A nice subject would be "A pretty loss is better than an ugly win"...

Does that make sense?

crzy your post does make sense, dude is jsut trippin, and i agree with you 100 percent.

To win QBs dont need to throw for 300 yards every game, a perfect example is Troy Aikman , he only had thirteen 300 yards games in his career but he won and thats because he had an awesome running game, but if he had to air it out he was capable

If a QB can throw somewhere between 250-280 yards with 1-2 TDs and have a running game thats getting over 100 yards on the ground, thats gonna be a successful team.

Now the running game is not gonna be there every week, or if your behind and need to make a come back, you have to do that through the air. I really believe that Alex is capable of this.

thats why the trade Frank Gore threads are getting me upset, i really believe with the parts we have right now that this can be a playoff team and eventually a SB contender, obviously the O -Line needs to be addressed, but with Alex, Gore, VD, and Crabtree as the core this team has a bright future
I just find this funny, Smith has ONLY controlled one game throughout all 4 quarters in his 5 years in the NFL. We get 1 win and begin talking about stats: 300 yards this 300 yards that. We need to basically win out to make the playoff and on top of that, we don't even know if we will surpass last year's win total but would rather think about Smith getting 300 yards.

Honestly, I would rather Gore get 200 yards because the correlation between Gore getting 200 yards AND Winning is probably much closer to a ratio of 1 than the correlation of Smith getting 300 yards AND Winning.
300 yards and Alex just dont mix.

Just like one b***h and 13 dicks.
  • Ether
  • Veteran

Does that make sense?

If you believe he would have helped our defense prevent Brett Favre's miracle pass and the Falcons destroying our defense, then you are delusional.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I just find this funny, Smith has ONLY controlled one game throughout all 4 quarters in his 5 years in the NFL. We get 1 win and begin talking about stats: 300 yards this 300 yards that. We need to basically win out to make the playoff and on top of that, we don't even know if we will surpass last year's win total but would rather think about Smith getting 300 yards.

Honestly, I would rather Gore get 200 yards because the correlation between Gore getting 200 yards AND Winning is probably much closer to a ratio of 1 than the correlation of Smith getting 300 yards AND Winning.

You sir are right.
he has been heating up....

He's thrown for 447 passing yards 5 TDs with one interception over the last two games.