LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

NFL Live taking notice on our playoff contention

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AKfanster:
Man, F*CK NFL LIVE. The Niners could win the SB and they'd still hate on us. Ever noticed how they're all over the Cowboys' jock? Hodge is the only guy on that show with any decent insight, IMO. The rest of those f*ck-chops can go to hell.

And you know who else can go to hell.........That MFing Jamie Dukes from NFL network.
And while I'm on the subject, somebody tell Martz to shut his mouth too. Martz has done nothing but bash us since being on TV. And don't get me started with that loud mouth Dieon "PRIMETIME" Sanders and his crack head boy Irvin.

This team get ZERO respect. More often than not, we get bashed on ESPN and NFLN and I'm sick of it. You don't see those guys talking smack about Seattle, ATL, Tenn, NYJ, or Mia. All those teams have underachieved just like the NINERS, yet they get a fraction of the hate that the NINERS get.

Those teams didnt stomp those guys every week when they played either. the Niners did, of course we get hated on.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Cuphalffull:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Are you guys serious? Not only do we need to beat ARI, but we need to beat Philly.

Don't get your hopes up or they will get smashed as mine have so many times.

Why not get ones hopes up. What good are low hopes?

I would rather have high hopes and be dissapointed then to have low hopes and be justified......

Bottom line is that it has been a long time since we have even had anything to hope for.

no, it's best to have low hopes and have them exceeded. Worst thing is having high hopes only to have them crushed.

While I disagree, this is understandable but isn’t it nice for once to even have any hope?

Personally, I would rather have my hopes crushed then to never have any hope.
One game at a time starting with the Seahawks this weekend!
Originally posted by maximill15:
I think GB can beat them, but 4-1 is the worst we can be if we want any shot at the West, unless Warner never comes back and Lienart chokes away the season!

ill pray for it i hope we can handle business in seattle bc that could be a trap game for us. if we lose this game i would pretty much call it a season... unless my prayers are heard. if we can pull this game off and AZ loses like they are supposed to then the rest of the season is up to us and the only one i would not be pissed off about losing to is Philly but other than that we should be able to handle the other teams, if not then we dont really need to be in the playoffs. Frank Gore has good games against seattle hopefully we can get him going early on sunday and control the game. A Smith needs to keep making strides to he has 11 tds and 7 ints. 16 is the most hes had so even after missing the first 5 1/2 games he should have more
Tough to build up hope when we're on the verge of elimination. You guys are setting me up for a big fall

Let's just put 2 wins together first
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
if we win against seattle and beat zona we could also put distance between us because our schedule is pretty favorable from here on out. philly could be tough but they are up and down. the key is beating seattle tho, i hope the players dont get ahead of themselves like we are. one game at a time. who does arizona play after that monday night game?

Arizona got Green Bay, St.Louis and Detroit after us. Not sure which order though
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
if we win against seattle and beat zona we could also put distance between us because our schedule is pretty favorable from here on out. philly could be tough but they are up and down. the key is beating seattle tho, i hope the players dont get ahead of themselves like we are. one game at a time. who does arizona play after that monday night game?

Arizona got Green Bay, St.Louis and Detroit after us. Not sure which order though

GB week 17
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadMartz:

GB week 17

In Green Bay or Arizona?

GB week 17

In Green Bay or Arizona?

In Arizona.

GB week 17

IF alex smith turns into warner!

that will be a fight for a wildcard for those teams
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

GB week 17

In Green Bay or Arizona?

In Arizona.

same weekend we play St. Louis

..............oh man, that Favre hail mary back in week 3 is sure looking big right now. mofo owes us one next weekend.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GEEK:
One game at a time damn it. If we lose to the Seahawks, we'll be tied with them record-wise.

Remember that before talking about MNF. The Seahawks are as much in the hunt as we are for the division title.

This.
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:
One game at a time damn it. If we lose to the Seahawks, we'll be tied with them record-wise.

Remember that before talking about MNF. The Seahawks are as much in the hunt as we are for the division title.

This.

lets talk after we destroy the seahawks
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

This.

lets talk after we destroy the seahawks

Hopefully. Who knows how Arizona is going to play if Warner continues to remain on the sidelines.
Share 49ersWebzone