LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

NFL Live taking notice on our playoff contention

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
If the 49ers win Sunday and the Cards lose we're in for the most important/well-hyped MNF game in the entire season.

The 49ers have to take care of their own business though and not look ahead, this team can go all the way as long as they have fun doing it (cause according to Patrick Willis, when this team has fun they play at a dominating level).

And I will be there yelling my ass off cheering them on!!!

Yeah! If the 49ers could be beat sea and ARI should lose to Viking then next on monday that should must beat to ARI.. it would great a day and Let's big party whooo!!!
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Dec 2, 2009 at 3:10 PM ]
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
if we win against seattle and beat zona we could also put distance between us because our schedule is pretty favorable from here on out. philly could be tough but they are up and down. the key is beating seattle tho, i hope the players dont get ahead of themselves like we are. one game at a time. who does arizona play after that monday night game?

DET, STL, GB!
Originally posted by maximill15:
if we win against seattle and beat zona we could also put distance between us because our schedule is pretty favorable from here on out. philly could be tough but they are up and down. the key is beating seattle tho, i hope the players dont get ahead of themselves like we are. one game at a time. who does arizona play after that monday night game?

DET, STL, GB!

Wow, so we have no choice but to go undefeated for the rest of the season.
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:

DET, STL, GB!

If we lose to Philly, then we have to hope they lose to GB. I still think we will win our division.
We still have a chance at the wild card, the Eagles(7-4), Packers(7-4), Giants(6-5), and Falcons(6-5) are ahead of us. But Eli, and Matt Ryan are hurt and might be out for the season, if that happens then all we need is for GB, or the Eagles to lose a few games.
Originally posted by KALI-KING:
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:

DET, STL, GB!

If we lose to Philly, then we have to hope they lose to GB. I still think we will win our division.
We still have a chance at the wild card, the Eagles(7-4), Packers(7-4), Giants(6-5), and Falcons(6-5) are ahead of us. But Eli, and Matt Ryan are hurt and might be out for the season, if that happens then all we need is for GB, or the Eagles to lose a few games.

oh really? Eli and matt ryan are hurt and might be out for the season? yeah why not?
I think GB can beat them, but 4-1 is the worst we can be if we want any shot at the West, unless Warner never comes back and Lienart chokes away the season!
Man, F*CK NFL LIVE. The Niners could win the SB and they'd still hate on us. Ever noticed how they're all over the Cowboys' jock? Hodge is the only guy on that show with any decent insight, IMO. The rest of those f*ck-chops can go to hell.

And you know who else can go to hell.........That MFing Jamie Dukes from NFL network.
And while I'm on the subject, somebody tell Martz to shut his mouth too. Martz has done nothing but bash us since being on TV. And don't get me started with that loud mouth Dieon "PRIMETIME" Sanders and his crack head boy Irvin.

This team get ZERO respect. More often than not, we get bashed on ESPN and NFLN and I'm sick of it. You don't see those guys talking smack about Seattle, ATL, Tenn, NYJ, or Mia. All those teams have underachieved just like the NINERS, yet they get a fraction of the hate that the NINERS get.
it's just math.
does anyone know if warner is done? how long is he expected to be out? i dont think we can go to sleep on detroit either. as bad as they are they put up some points. especially if stafford gets healthy and CJ is healthy when we play them. this late in the season with playoffs on the line we have to take every game seriously. i think GB will beat the cards and if leinert stays in at QB i think they may lose a few more
Are you guys serious? Not only do we need to beat ARI, but we need to beat Philly.

Don't get your hopes up or they will get smashed as mine have so many times.

Originally posted by Joecool:
Are you guys serious? Not only do we need to beat ARI, but we need to beat Philly.

We don't HAVE to beat Philly. If we beat AZ and lose to Philly then AZ needs to lose to GB too. Of course if we beat Philly too then it doesn't matter if AZ beats GB because we'd still own the tie breaker

I agree. Philly is going to be tough. I know the couldn't beat Oakland so there is hope but still. That will be a really tough game.

Why not get ones hopes up. What good are low hopes?

I would rather have high hopes and be dissapointed then to have low hopes and be justified......

Bottom line is that it has been a long time since we have even had anything to hope for.
Originally posted by Cuphalffull:

Why not get ones hopes up. What good are low hopes?

I would rather have high hopes and be dissapointed then to have low hopes and be justified......

Bottom line is that it has been a long time since we have even had anything to hope for.

no, it's best to have low hopes and have them exceeded. Worst thing is having high hopes only to have them crushed.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
PLAYOFFS !!!!

Share 49ersWebzone