LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

NFL Live taking notice on our playoff contention

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When asked which team was most in need of a win. Schlereth said the Falcons but Herm picked the Niners. And he said how if we beat Sea and Ari loses to the vikes then Monday night is for first place.

Bow down b***hes!!!!!!!

Wow that's cool. We haven't gotten any love since week 4
Originally posted by MadMartz:
When asked which team was most in need of a win. Schlereth said the Falcons but Herm picked the Niners. And he said how if we beat Sea and Ari loses to the vikes then Monday night is for first place.

Bow down b***hes!!!!!!!

Beat both teams already, be nice to sweep the division this year.
If the 49ers win Sunday and the Cards lose we're in for the most important/well-hyped MNF game in the entire season.

The 49ers have to take care of their own business though and not look ahead, this team can go all the way as long as they have fun doing it (cause according to Patrick Willis, when this team has fun they play at a dominating level).
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
If the 49ers win Sunday and the Cards lose we're in for the most important/well-hyped MNF game in the entire season.

The 49ers have to take care of their own business though and not look ahead, this team can go all the way as long as they have fun doing it (cause according to Patrick Willis, when this team has fun they play at a dominating level).

I like how Willis mentioned that. The fun aspect is something that a lot of players don;t speak of anymore.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Herm Edwards usually bashed the niners. I still think he's a weiner of an analyst
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I aint even trippin bout da playoffs. I jus likes to see a winning season. Ya'llknowwhatImsayin
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
One game at a time damn it. If we lose to the Seahawks, we'll be tied with them record-wise.

Remember that before talking about MNF. The Seahawks are as much in the hunt as we are for the division title.
Really hope they dont trip up against Seattle. My feeling at the beginning of the year that was SF could out-physical Seattle's O and D line and I think that's still the case. If they minimize the turnovers and give Frank his chances, then it should be a win.
Originally posted by susweel:
I aint even trippin bout da playoffs. I jus likes to see a winning season. Ya'llknowwhatImsayin

No

Originally posted by GEEK:
One game at a time damn it. If we lose to the Seahawks, we'll be tied with them record-wise.

Remember that before talking about MNF. The Seahawks are as much in the hunt as we are for the division title.

But we will still own the better Division record so we have the tie breaker against them. At 4-7 they are all but mathematically eliminated.
Yeah we can take the division lead if we win on monday night!!!! (assuming we win and they lose this weekend)! Either way, I'll be going to that game!
Originally posted by susweel:

No I wanna go to the playoffs
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

And I will be there yelling my ass off cheering them on!!!
if we win against seattle and beat zona we could also put distance between us because our schedule is pretty favorable from here on out. philly could be tough but they are up and down. the key is beating seattle tho, i hope the players dont get ahead of themselves like we are. one game at a time. who does arizona play after that monday night game?
Share 49ersWebzone