LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 367 users in the forums

Brit Miller taser/wildcat

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I really think this guy is gonna be used on the offense and not just on the special teams like most of you are saying.

Video!
f**k the wildcat taser

why do people think because a guy gets called up from the PS, that he is the f**king secret weapon that we are gonna unleash on the opposing team

Talyor was a Special Teamer he is now hurt so Brit Miller was brought up to take his spot on Special Teams, nothing more nothing less

f**kin s**t balls whore c**t f**k

Yeah the Niners finally go to the spread and now lets f**k that up by having brit f**king miller run the wildcat, unbelievable
OH MAN I CANT WAIT
Originally posted by valrod33:
f**k the wildcat taser

why do people think because a guy gets called up from the PS, that he is the f**king secret weapon that we are gonna unleash on the opposing team

Talyor was a Special Teamer he is now hurt so Brit Miller was brought up to take his spot on Special Teams, nothing more nothing less

Yeah the Niners finally go to the spread and now lets f**k that up by having brit f**king miller run the wildcat, unbelievable

Did I say anything about running the taser with him? I simply said he might be used on offense, the videos are of him in that formation.
Originally posted by Goldtimer:
f**k the wildcat taser

Did I say anything about running the taser with him? I simply said he might be used on offense, the videos are of him in that formation.

So you titled a thread Brit Miller taser/wildcat but you are not suggesting the Niners run it with him, well this thread is even dumber than i originally thought
f**k the wildcat taser

So you titled a thread Brit Miller taser/wildcat but you are not suggesting the Niners run it with him, well this thread is even dumber than i originally thought

Are the videos not of him in that formation? Where do I suggest anything of the sort?
f**k the wildcat taser

Then whats with the title?

"Brit Miller taser/wildcat"

Anyways....HE"S A FULLBACK/LB! I dont see the connection.
[ Edited by 9erluv415 on Dec 2, 2009 at 8:09 AM ]
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
f**k the wildcat taser

Your initial response was the funniest sh%t I have seen on the webzone in a long time. haha.

He'll be used on ST only (unless Norris goes down). No argument here
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
f**k the wildcat taser

If you don't see the connection with the title and the video, I'm afraid you need some help. Anyways way to go on being a jerk for no apparent reason. The webzone is full of clowns, and fools need to grow up.

Brit Miller was clearly promoted to incite bats**t crazy schemes from fans and to piss off everyone else that has to deal with said schemes.
-sigh- This is why i try to stay away from Niner Talk... dumb threads like these...

Why not sign Joe Schmo who has a beer gut and have him be our starting NT and call him our special secret weapon!

One of the mods please close this.. its worthless!

-DW
f**k the wildcat taser

this made my day
I like Brit Miller, but c'mon. Are you serious??? FAIL!!!!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
f**k the wildcat taser

this made my day

Share 49ersWebzone