There are 192 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

next two games will settle the Hill vs Smith argument once and for all!

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by pelos21:
What with these english teachers?

Who the hell invited Seinfeld onto this board?

your sister
Originally posted by kronik:
Hill did not beat these 2 teams. Our defense beat these 2 teams. Please watch the games before u speak.
Hill did not beat these 2 teams. Our defense beat these 2 teams. Please watch the games before u speak.

this
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Alex didn't win against Jax...the D won against Jax
Originally posted by jcs:

No Alex did.
^
This

No Alex did.

Alex won the game!!!
Originally posted by FourNine49:

No Alex did.

Alex won the game!!!
It's already settled. LOL. Where have you been? It's Alex now and probably into the future with more spread offense.

agreed... This argument is HORRIBLE... Arizona was completely soft in last game and they did not gel the entire game.. Hill had one good drive.. And in seattle hill did nothing.. frank gore did all the work and hill took credit for the win..

BOTTOM LINE: our offense was figured out when hill was in there by atlanta's bye week.. houston basically did the same thing.. They put everyone in the box even on passing downs and told hill to beat them with his arm.. he couldnt.. thats why smith went in when he did... Dont pull this Win BS.. if alex played those teams probably the same outcome would have happend.. (ps.. hill barely beat Stl on a last minute throw last year).

put this thread to rest

I cant believe this thread is even up...
now all i need is a soda and ill be set
Quote:
Matt Maiocco writes

I think Smith will be the 49ers' undisputed starter heading into 2010 unless he really disappoints in these final five games.

link
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Dude, the argument isn't mute. IT'S MOOT. Mute would mean it's still there but it can't talk. Sorry but this drives me crazy and I see people make this mistake every day.

Carry on.

Thanks Mr. Spell check!

You're very welcome good sir.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
The next two games are the real test when it comes to the A. Smith vs S. Hill argument! Hill beat these teams already, and he got the cards in Arizona with Warner as the starter.

So, if A. Smith can't beat the next two teams (Cards at home), the argument is moot and S. Hill is the best QB on this roster!

Hill had two 80 yard TD drives against Seattle...oh wait, that was Gore! Hill didn't beat the Seahawks, Gore and the Defense did.
Originally posted by FourNine49:

No Alex did.

Alex won the game!!!

The 49ers won the game.