LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

in any other division in the NFC we would be in 3rd or last place!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Lets just win out so we do not have to worry about any scenarios.
ok shawn michaels
SO WHAT?!?! We're in the West so this doesn't matter. We still have a chance to get to the 2nd season and its all in our hands. We win and we're in. Its as simple as that. Stop with the negative posts and threads people! For once, be some real fans and cheer on your team!
Well I am glad that we are in the NFC West and if all goes according to our plan we will be in first place in 2 weeks.
Originally posted by Ninefan56:
Well I am glad that we are in the NFC West and if all goes according to our plan we will be in first place in 2 weeks.

Now that's the spirit!
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Thank god for the NFC West!

We will only go to the playoffs if we win the west, any other situation is off the table.
I'm throwing the BS flag. If we were in any other division, our rotational strength of schedule would be different. The 49ers and Seahawks have maxed out their 10 am games (6 each), and Arizona has 4. Historically, West Coast Teams playing early games perform poorer.
pretty sure the nfc west made it to the super bowl last year.....who says it can't happen again?
It is what it is..
Originally posted by glorydayz:
Thank god for the NFC West!

We will only go to the playoffs if we win the west, any other situation is off the table.

Buuuutttttt were not so end of discussion.

Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
It is what it is..

exactly
Share 49ersWebzone