Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Curtis Taylor to IR

we're f*cked now.
never heard of either of them
Originally posted by susweel:
Shampionship

Champaignchip
Get well Taylor. I'm excited to see Brit Miller Get a chance. he had a good preseason. I wonder if he'll get an opportunity to play FB? Norris hasn't exactly been on the highlight reel this season. Not saying its his fault we can't run. He may not even be a factor. Truth is Miller showed up in Preseason and Norris has not shown up at all this season. I also like Miller as a pass catcher. Of course I realize that he probably won't do anything other than punt and kick duty.
Originally posted by VA49er:
Get well Taylor. I'm excited to see Brit Miller Get a chance. he had a good preseason. I wonder if he'll get an opportunity to play FB? Norris hasn't exactly been on the highlight reel this season. Not saying its his fault we can't run. He may not even be a factor. Truth is Miller showed up in Preseason and Norris has not shown up at all this season. I also like Miller as a pass catcher. Of course I realize that he probably won't do anything other than punt and kick duty.

I hope he gets more of a chance than just ST duty.
Originally posted by backontop:
I wonder with the new spread style offense if Brit Miller sees playing time being more versatile in the passing game when compared to Morran Norris

I do not think for 1 minute that Brit Miller is being called up only for ST. That is part of it but....

M.Norris has kind of sucked this year and now that we are in the spread more he doesn't fit. Teams know when he comes in it's strickly to block Gore running between the tackles, we don't use him for anything else. Miller is more versatle and played pretty well in the PS hopefully we can disguise the run more now with a FB like Miller and have more options on offense.
Taylor sucks anyways, he probably be out of the NFL soon anyways.
I'm down with Miller he's a good young talent. Hopefully he can fully replace the waste of a roster spot moran norris.
Bump before merge!
Miller has a LB mentality playing FB...he also has much better hands than Norris. He could give Alex yet another option...especially under the tutelage of Rathman.
Originally posted by susweel:
Taylor sucks anyways, he probably be out of the NFL soon anyways.

Probably done with the 49ers. He hasn't shown anything this year.