There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Curtis Taylor to IR

http://twitter.com/MATTMAIOCCO

49ers promote FB/special teamer Brit Miller from practice squad to take spot of Curtis Taylor, who goes on IR.
Originally posted by pdxredandgold:
http://twitter.com/MATTMAIOCCO

49ers promote FB/special teamer Brit Miller from practice squad to take spot of Curtis Taylor, who goes on IR.

I guess that play/injury to Curtis was serious, but glad to see Brit getting a chance, he deserves it. Get Healthy Curtis Taylor, we can use you next yr. Im high on him, from LSU, looked good in college.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
yay for Brit!
  • mod
  • Veteran
Brit Miller is the man... he laid down some nasty blocks too
Cool for Brit. Hope he does well if he plays.
Who?
Lets see what Britt Miller can do with his chance.
oh man i forgot about brit miller
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Dec 1, 2009 at 3:36 PM ]
I wonder with the new spread style offense if Brit Miller sees playing time being more versatile in the passing game when compared to Morran Norris
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by backontop:
I wonder with the new spread style offense if Brit Miller sees playing time being more versatile in the passing game when compared to Morran Norris

oooh i like where this is going

Norris missed a key block last game too. He hasn't been consistent too much this year and you are right, this offense doesn't fit him much.

However I think Brit was mostly promoted for his special teams play.
Originally posted by miked1978:

Norris missed a key block last game too. He hasn't been consistent too much this year and you are right, this offense doesn't fit him much.

yea but I think he is more of a threat in what seems to be an offense leaning toward the passing attack. Miller is faster and more elusive than Norris is out of the backfield. He proved he can block in preseason. I say throw him in there a few times and see what happens.
  • bret
  • Veteran
Originally posted by miked1978:

I was thinking exactly what backontop thought when I heard this. You're right of course about the special teams play being the key. But to have a back-up who might fit a Delani Walker-type role better than anyone on the active roster now, this move can't hurt!
no one? seriously? Do I gotta do everything around here??

CHAMPIONSHIP!
Shampionship