LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

February 7th, 2009 is my birthday!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by RedAndGold4Life:
The best gift a man could ever wish for is a world championship. I'm praying to God that this comes true. Hopefully Arizona will keep tanking and will win the west...get revenge against the Vikings and go to New Orleans and serve up Brees and his insane crew...then on to meet up with Peyton in Flordia. Who wants this?

why doesn't this s**t get locked? I don't give a f**k about your birthday you f*g. of course we all want to see the 9ers go to the superbowl. don't post about your birtyday dude.

He's just mad his birthday isn't in February
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
The best gift a man could ever wish for is a world championship. I'm praying to God that this comes true. Hopefully Arizona will keep tanking and will win the west...get revenge against the Vikings and go to New Orleans and serve up Brees and his insane crew...then on to meet up with Peyton in Flordia. Who wants this?

why doesn't this s**t get locked? I don't give a f**k about your birthday you f*g. of course we all want to see the 9ers go to the superbowl. don't post about your birtyday dude.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

woah i wouldn't have ever expected him to post that
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Why?
FAIL!!!
Share 49ersWebzone