There are 166 users in the forums

Delanie Walker

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
Tried to find the old thread on him but I think some people need to eat some Crow. It was obvious that this guy was capable of frustrating a defense and make plays.

I'd love to eat some Crow. I think Jason Hill might be the newest "most-overrated" player on The 'Zone. If he (DW) continues to play as well as he did against Jacksonville down the stretch, I'll smoke some Crow.
I've been wondering for the past couple of seasons why he wasn't playing more. I think his value is highest as an "H" or "F"-back. If they'll get the ball to him, he'll make plays, it's that simple. Another mysterious misjudgement of talent, IMHO.
I think, Walker looked great to played with football and good fixed with Offensive because look good to inspired with team. I like to see him play again and do it again.. Good Job by walker..
He always seemed to do something good, then wouldn't see the ball forever. The Niners have a bunch of good receivers.
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:
I never doubted Walker he's better than Hill and Morgan to me.....I think our best Offensive set is the single back 2 TE with the 2 WR. There's not 1 linebacker in the leauge that could hang with either VD or DW.

Yes there is. Good thing he is on our team. (:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
I think, Walker looked great to played with football and good fixed with Offensive because look good to inspired with team. I like to see him play again and do it again.. Good Job by walker..

Walker Delanie beast is he for when ball hands are touch. First down makes, can't he go down first hit contact, YAC resulting in big. On the field him is been great offense for. Davis Vernon field opposite scary thought opponents have. Make hard coverage for backer line and safety. Fran Sancisco wise if keep both End Tights same play field!
Originally posted by Goldtimer:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

Walker Delanie beast is he for when ball hands are touch. First down makes, can't he go down first hit contact, YAC resulting in big. On the field him is been great offense for. Davis Vernon field opposite scary thought opponents have. Make hard coverage for backer line and safety. Fran Sancisco wise if keep both End Tights same play field!

That's easy for you to say
As I recall when I posted that everyone was saying his stats were miss leading as far as being a reciever, not a blocker. I was right all along.
Originally posted by Ninerbowl6:
I never doubted Walker he's better than Hill and Morgan to me.....I think our best Offensive set is the single back 2 TE with the 2 WR. There's not 1 linebacker in the leauge that could hang with either VD or DW.

whats worse is that it took us 5 years to actually incorporate the double tight.

A WR trapped in a TEs body
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by Pogity:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
The guy was a receiver in college, playing TE in the NFL. He's a mismatch with most linebackers around the league trying to cover him. I say he's almost as good as VD from a receiving standpoint, he just needs more balls thrown his way like some of you already mentioned.

I say he's actually a better receiver than VD. VD would be unstoppable with Dlove's hands and moves.

What say we let VD run a reverse every once in awhile? That would be fun to see.

no

no what?
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Tried to find the old thread on him but I think some people need to eat some Crow. It was obvious that this guy was capable of frustrating a defense and make plays.

I'm glad you brought this up. Many in the Zone have lobbied for him to get more balls thrown his way, and I think he's proven that that's not such a bad idea. I think he's more of a receiving threat than Morgan, truth be told!

AGREED.
Originally posted by prime21:
Originally posted by 4evrfan:

I'm glad you brought this up. Many in the Zone have lobbied for him to get more balls thrown his way, and I think he's proven that that's not such a bad idea. I think he's more of a receiving threat than Morgan, truth be told!

AGREED.

he's a big body with hands! ex wr should be catching balls especially if he has linebackers chasing him!
Walker is a great guy! He will be on the team for a while!
Share 49ersWebzone