There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Delanie Walker

Tried to find the old thread on him but I think some people need to eat some Crow. It was obvious that this guy was capable of frustrating a defense and make plays.
I don't recall very many saying he wasn't pretty good, he just needs to improve his blocking.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Tried to find the old thread on him but I think some people need to eat some Crow. It was obvious that this guy was capable of frustrating a defense and make plays.

lets see him do it 2 weeks in a row
A good football player
He's a good player, just needs more balls thrown his way.
Pre-Rossum, I wanted him returning kicks because of how good he is with the ball in his hands. But that part didn't pan out.
[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Nov 30, 2009 at 3:30 PM ]

I'm glad you brought this up. Many in the Zone have lobbied for him to get more balls thrown his way, and I think he's proven that that's not such a bad idea. I think he's more of a receiving threat than Morgan, truth be told!
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Next Up...

Jason Hill.
The guy was a receiver in college, playing TE in the NFL. He's a mismatch with most linebackers around the league trying to cover him. I say he's almost as good as VD from a receiving standpoint, he just needs more balls thrown his way like some of you already mentioned.
  • Pogity
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by bigmike55:
The guy was a receiver in college, playing TE in the NFL. He's a mismatch with most linebackers around the league trying to cover him. I say he's almost as good as VD from a receiving standpoint, he just needs more balls thrown his way like some of you already mentioned.

I say he's actually a better receiver than VD. VD would be unstoppable with Dlove's hands and moves.

What say we let VD run a reverse every once in awhile? That would be fun to see.
  • cools
  • Veteran
When we play that singleback, 2WR/2TE set, I think the Safteys and LBs have to pay a lot more attention to D'Walker then they do Mo Norris, which opens up all kinds of things, Im sure we will see more of that.
Who woulda thought that Raye would be the OC that would finally get Delanie some playcalls?
Originally posted by Pogity:
Originally posted by bigmike55:

I say he's actually a better receiver than VD. VD would be unstoppable with Dlove's hands and moves.

What say we let VD run a reverse every once in awhile? That would be fun to see.

no

I said he was overrated to the people who were saying VD should be released and D luv starting... I like them both.
I never doubted Walker he's better than Hill and Morgan to me.....I think our best Offensive set is the single back 2 TE with the 2 WR. There's not 1 linebacker in the leauge that could hang with either VD or DW.