There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Singletary take on the oline

Staley will be back at LT and considering barry sims at RT i guess thats ok

twitter
mattbarrows

Singletary said that when Staley returns, he'll be back at LT. But he seems to be considering Barry Sims at RT ...
[ Edited by eddy99_1999 on Nov 30, 2009 at 1:28 PM ]
hasn't Sims already stated that he feels more comfortable in the LT position???? Singletary listen to your damn players!
Barry Sims has played surprisingly good.
Can we move Sims inside to OG when Staley returns?
Originally posted by susweel:

He has been very solid in pass blocking.
Originally posted by jta854:

Yeah, I can't believe this is the same guy that 99% of us didn't want on our roster and thought it was Kwame part 2 when he filled in for Staley. I'm impressed with this turnaround in performance.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Yeah, I can't believe this is the same guy that 99% of us didn't want on our roster and thought it was Kwame part 2 when he filled in for Staley. I'm impressed with this turnaround in performance.

That is probably because he has already stated that he feels more comfortable on the left side and his performance this year has showed
Originally posted by backontop:

That is probably because he has already stated that he feels more comfortable on the left side and his performance this year has showed

So what are you suggesting? Are you saying we should move Staley back to the right side?
When are Staley and Clements coming back anyway? We can really use them for these last few games, especially Nate vs the Cards.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

So what are you suggesting? Are you saying we should move Staley back to the right side?

No I am suggesting keeping Staley at LT and finding a RT either in FA or the draft.
  • Mex49

What made you think 99% of us knows what we are talking about

What about...Staley @ RT and keep Sims @ LT....?

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

No I am suggesting keeping Staley at LT and finding a RT either in FA or the draft.

We aren't getting a FA during this season and they won't start the draft early for us, so what do we do when Staley comes back
Synder sucks