LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Niners / NFC Stretch Drive

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can someone clear this up for me? It is win/losses first, then... conference record (outside the division)? Or within the division, does the division record come first or the conference record?
  • fryet
  • Veteran
If the 49ers win their final 5 games and finish with a 10-6 record, you have to believe that they will be in the playoffs whether that be as the division winner or as a wild-card.

I think everyone is focusing a little bit too much on the Seattle game. We can lose that game and still quite possible win the division (although losing to Seattle, and AZ beating MN would just about drive us out of playoff contention). Also, if we beat Seattle and AZ beats MN, we are still in the thick of the playoff race. We just need to beat AZ the following week, and hope that AZ loses a game that we win.

To be honest, our biggest issue to getting to the playoffs is going to be consistency. We haven't won 5 games in a row, or 4 of 5, all season. Here is hoping that our newly found spread offense can change the course of the team, and our defense does just enough to keep us in the games.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Just like Singletary mentioned in the monday presser, nobody should be talking about anything else but this Seattle game. Of all people 49ers fans should not forget how difficult it is to consistently win. We not only need to do that but we also need Zona to do much of the opposite.

We have a must win in a tough atmosphere against a division rival this week. Zona is playing the class of the NFC, but they don't have to travel. We need to take care of business in Seattle and then see what goes down.

-Faithful

We do not play in the NFL or for the Niners, we are fans and we don't have to stay focused for these games so we can hope and make predictions all we want.
Okay, so just for the record... if the niners and cards have the same record at the end of the season who wins the divison? Is it based off conference wins?
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Okay, so just for the record... if the niners and cards have the same record at the end of the season who wins the divison? Is it based off conference wins?

Head to head, then div rec, then confrence record.
  • JAYTUA
  • Info N/A
Any given Sunday right? What if Arizona beat the Vikes and we loose to Seahawks?
Originally posted by JAYTUA:
Any given Sunday right? What if Arizona beat the Vikes and we loose to Seahawks?

What if a plane drops out of the sky and onto your house while you sleep? what kind of question is that?
  • JAYTUA
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by MadMartz:

What if a plane drops out of the sky and onto your house while you sleep? what kind of question is that?

Why are you talking to daddy like that son? Its okay son I know ur mad cuz i left ur crazy mom! its okay!

Why are you talking to daddy like that son? Its okay son I know ur mad cuz i left ur crazy mom! its okay!

[modded]

[modded]

come on man dont get sucked into those games

• JAYTUA
  • Info N/A

[modded]

Son..i understand ur anger..daddy's here for you okay..dont worry about ur mom!! she's gone MAD but im here for you son..Daddy's here for you!!

[modded]

Son..i understand ur anger..daddy's here for you okay..dont worry about ur mom!! she's gone MAD but im here for you son..Daddy's here for you!!

• JAYTUA
  • Info N/A

[modded]

Son...do you want me to take you to Chucky Cheez today? Would that make you feel better?

[modded]

Son...do you want me to take you to Chucky Cheez today? Would that make you feel better?

Hell yeah you can buy me some pizza and beer. When you gonna be here?
  • JAYTUA
  • Info N/A

[modded]

Hell yeah you can buy me some pizza and beer. When you gonna be here?

Well first I gotta a meeting with ur teacher because she said you've been drawing some weird stuff in class..Son...im so worried about u! After that..I gotta go pick up your sister from her boyfriends house...after that I'll pick you up. Does that sound good son? I hope you're excited to go to chucky cheez! Oh and Im not buying you beer! You're not old enough! hahaha ur so Silly! I think you got that from your uncle Fester! But yea..be ready son!
Share 49ersWebzone