LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 201 users in the forums

***Jaguars @ 49ers Picture Thread***

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by chimp914:

So THAT'S why he dropped the TD pass.

The ball was dropped long before the hand to face.

No wonder Goldson misses so many tackles, his hands are so slippery
Originally posted by prime21:

Its not considered hands to the face. The DB never played the ball, only Crabby's facemask. The term is faceguarding which is technically Pass interference. Blown call by the refs. If he was say R.Moss or Fitzgerald, he gets the call.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Its not considered hands to the face. The DB never played the ball, only Crabby's facemask. The term is faceguarding which is technically Pass interference. Blown call by the refs. If he was say R.Moss or Fitzgerald, he gets the call.

what the f**k are you talking about, watch the video again it was a drop nothing more nothing less
here is the video
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=134364&page=1
[ Edited by valrod33 on Dec 1, 2009 at 12:37 PM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:

what the f**k are you talking about, watch the video again it was a drop nothing more nothing less
here is the video

Yeah I agree but let's be honest. How many calls have gone against us long after the play? Crabs woulda got a call if he were at least more seasoned.

But you're right that was a drop and clearly on Crabtree.

Which brings me to this, is Crabs RoY even after missing 5.5 games?

I think that he's in the hunt given that our Offense didn't see any REAL success until he got on the field. But being so late in the season it may have quiffed his chances.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by valrod33:

here is the video

Yeah I agree but let's be honest. How many calls have gone against us long after the play? Crabs woulda got a call if he were at least more seasoned.

But you're right that was a drop and clearly on Crabtree.

Which brings me to this, is Crabs RoY even after missing 5.5 games?

I think that he's in the hunt given that our Offense didn't see any REAL success until he got on the field. But being so late in the season it may have quiffed his chances.

~Ceadder

no he is not and that is simply because Percy Harvin is doing really well, if Crabtree was here from the beginning i think he would have had a shot
Originally posted by Goldtimer:

No wonder Goldson misses so many tackles, his hands are so slippery [/quow

why Goldson misses so many tackles? wtf?? did he scared that big guy? damn i call him cowards! Pwillis is soo brave that damn tackle with big guy mofo! Cheerful to Pwillis!
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Dec 1, 2009 at 1:55 PM ]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

why Goldson misses so many tackles? wtf?? did he scared that big guy? damn i call him cowards! Pwillis is soo brave that damn tackle with big guy mofo! Cheerful to Pwillis!

i know right??
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

i know right??

you do? ok good..

Share 49ersWebzone