There are 274 users in the forums

Was that The Catch 2.5?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Since it wasn't a game winning TD catch, I dub that TD pass to Gore "The Catch 2.5".

5th video down
No
yeah........how about no
if we win out call it the resurrection!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Goldtimer:
Since it wasn't a game winning TD catch, I dub that TD pass to Gore "The Catch 2.5".

5th video down

The catch is a sacred thing. Needs to at least be a playoff game to be even compared.
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by Goldtimer:

5th video down

The catch is a sacred thing. Needs to at least be a playoff game to be even compared.

That, and it needs to be against a hated rival unless it catapults us to a Super Bowl.
  • Mex49
He really showed a lot of patients, drawing in all those defenders until Gore had space. Very well done

Originally posted by Mex49:
He really showed a lot of patients, drawing in all those defenders until Gore had space. Very well done

I didnt know he completed that pass in a hospital. What did he show all of those patients anyway?
Not sure if it's any where close to the weight and importance of the The Catch, but it sure looked like like it when he stop dead, gather him self and made that throw. But I think Gore made a hella of a catch and foot work. Very nice by those two
Isn't it a little sad that you're comparing Clark's catch to a regular season catch against a mediocre team that put us at 5-6? Just a little?
Originally posted by 49erWill:
no
Owen's catch should be Catch 3

This was Catch 2

That play won the Super Bowl, much more important then a Wildcard game.

Why has everyone (not just 49ers fans) forgotten about Super Bowl XXIII. Its one of the best Super Bowls (IMO the best) of all time.
Share 49ersWebzone