There are 196 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

6 Sacks - Good job Defense

Originally posted by Allx9er:
im happy they won but lets please remember that the jags had only 10 sacks coming in and they were starting 2 rookie OT'S

I am just happy that we got 6 sacks, multiple hits, and multiple pressures. Today the defense helped the offense and special teams, to win the game. We won. Dline played well, the LBs played well, and the DBs played well enough to keep them from any TDS.
i'm luvin it to & think about the sacks we left out on the field because of the defenders being out of position(don't get me wrong, i glad we got the ones we got).
Combination of a sub-par Jags O-Line (starting 2 rookie OT's) and Gerrard holding onto the ball to long but Ill take it. Justin Smith should have at least 6 sacks this year so im happy he got 1.5 today. Parys Haralson showed up today, I forgot he was even on the roster:( That Lawson sack was beautiful and there was nothing Gerrard could do there.

Whats up with Goldson missing 2 easy sacks? He played like crap today.
How did Sop and Franklin play today. It looked like J. Smith was his normal self. How did Brooks and Balmer do?
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
I do not want to see any maligning of Manny an Parys for at least a week.

They played their butts off and it made a HUGE difference today.

~Ceadder

Originally posted by Ceadderman:
I do not want to see any maligning of Manny an Parys for at least a week.

They played their butts off and it made a HUGE difference today.

~Ceadder

Besides for Manny dropping that sure INT
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Combination of a sub-par Jags O-Line (starting 2 rookie OT's) and Gerrard holding onto the ball to long but Ill take it. Justin Smith should have at least 6 sacks this year so im happy he got 1.5 today. Parys Haralson showed up today, I forgot he was even on the roster:( That Lawson sack was beautiful and there was nothing Gerrard could do there.

Whats up with Goldson missing 2 easy sacks? He played like crap today.

He was whiffing tackles left and right... He was the only defender I felt really sucked today.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
I do not want to see any maligning of Manny an Parys for at least a week.

They played their butts off and it made a HUGE difference today.

~Ceadder

Besides for Manny dropping that sure INT

haha.. yes, i saw that manny dropping to catch that ints.. he didn't made it.. that is soo embarrasing!!
I am happy that Dline got damn finally that sixs sacks.. bravo bravo thanks Dline!! damn finally dudes..
Let's also keep in mind the Jags were starting two rookie OT's. But nevertheless, good job.
Originally posted by Allx9er:
im happy they won but lets please remember that the jags had only 10 sacks coming in and they were starting 2 rookie OT'S

True, but they've been starting rookies for a while. Some of those guys helped them on their winning streak.
Someone needs to get a gif of Takeo dancing.
still think our secondary sucks, our d is regressing even though we held the jags to 3 pts we gave up way too many yds
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Combination of a sub-par Jags O-Line (starting 2 rookie OT's) and Gerrard holding onto the ball to long but Ill take it. Justin Smith should have at least 6 sacks this year so im happy he got 1.5 today. Parys Haralson showed up today, I forgot he was even on the roster:( That Lawson sack was beautiful and there was nothing Gerrard could do there.

Whats up with Goldson missing 2 easy sacks? He played like crap today.

He was whiffing tackles left and right... He was the only defender I felt really sucked today.

IIRC Goldson's 40 time was like 4.7. His problem is it takes him forever to get to people and he's too slow to cover IMO.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Someone needs to get a gif of Takeo dancing.

Loved that dance!