LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 331 users in the forums

Brandon Jones as punt returner....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • WeNeedaNewQB
  • Info N/A
he seemed a lot less nervous fielding the punts than he did in previous games, but he still looks lost out there. we have to give somebody else a try at it.
Major liability
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matt49er:
I don't see how we settled on Jones after watching him try PR for 1 game he is awful. We have better choices:
R.Smith
D.Bly
J.Morgan
J.Hill

Jones Sucks!

I agree, he sucks!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I honestly think that even I could do a better job then him.

yall already know what I think about this whole situation.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
I honestly think that even I could do a better job then him.

sounds good, just dont wear the same geek short pants he's wearing... hahaha
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
How hard is it to let the ball bounce if you are past the 10 yard line??
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I swear...we need to draft a guy who can do nothing but run fast and stick him at PR. That's a threat at ANY time.
can't believe he tries to field punts INSIDE the 10. not to mention he doesn't wave the fair catch when a defender is right in front of his face.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
can't believe he tries to field punts INSIDE the 10. not to mention he doesn't wave the fair catch when a defender is right in front of his face.

If he was catching passes, he'd be waving his hands up every single time. I think he just wants to be involved somehow.

if i were in the media i would ask sing about the PR position literally every chance i got. Why the F is Brandon Jones still back there? He's completely out of element back there almost seems to me that the team is just trying to get him on the field but this simply isn't the way to do it.
Should have kept Rossum. It's not like there was a better alternative on the roster. Our return game has sucked this year.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Should have kept Rossum. It's not like there was a better alternative on the roster. Our return game has sucked this year.

preaching to the choir my brotha!

Personally, I think Arnaz Battle would do a better job of returning kicks than anyone on the current roster.
He fields punts like a man with serious regrets on signing here last year as a FA looking for a starting WR gig.
i feel bad for him..i'm going to cry if he costs us a game
Share 49ersWebzone