LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

Brandon Jones as punt returner....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He seems too slow and why does'nt he just let the ball go when he within our 10. Every time they punt deep by our end zone i cringe . I mean he has not lost a fumble or anything but why not josh morgan. there has to be someone better
I don't think he's done anything wrong besides trying to return it from inside the 5 vs the Titans. The blocking has just been brutal, someone is always on him right away.
You would think by now he would know how to act out there. Somebody needs to get him strait this week, before something bad happens. Nothing too good happening either
Dogshiznit
Originally posted by Nametaken49:
He seems too slow and why does'nt he just let the ball go when he within our 10. Every time they punt deep by our end zone i cringe . I mean he has not lost a fumble or anything but why not josh morgan. there has to be someone better

exactly
I get nervous every time we have to receive a punt... Our return game has got to be one of the worst in the NFL>
He is a stop gap at best. Next year, you can be sure that he is not returning punts.
They're making him earn his money ? That fool needs to go, let Hill or Morgan do it already.
To finish your sentence...."is terrible."
...is terrible.

I don't see how we settled on Jones after watching him try PR for 1 game he is awful. We have better choices:
R.Smith
D.Bly
J.Morgan
J.Hill

Jones Sucks!
Same as Ziegler was last year, catches everything inside 10 yd line and never fair catches
...sucks
If only we had someone who specializes in kick returns...
Share 49ersWebzone