LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 302 users in the forums

Biggest game of the year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Tired of hearing the west is over.We win three and arizona loses three and we are in the division lead with three too go and all the tiebreakers.This is not that far off since arizona is playing the titans,vikings and then us.We have the jags,seahawks and them.The only tough game left after that is the philly game and they still have the packers.We could both tie at 9-7 and win the division.Plus remeber we usually play philly and mcnabb tough.Maybe we win out.Today is the biggest test.
The west is ours to lose!!
Dude, thanks for the pick me up. i like your thinking. lets go beat some jag @ss!!!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
The west is ours to lose!!

nfc is ours to lose.
This is the edge right here. If we lose today the season is without a doubt over.
Originally posted by Youngone:
This is the edge right here. If we lose today the season is without a doubt over.

Understood......but we wont lose
Waners Out for today!!!!!
Warner out. Give this one to the Texans. We can make up a game today.
TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL
Originally posted by Sf49ers220:
TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL

Oakland Colosseum? Think I will pass on that.

But scr&w it, it ain't over. Go Niners

I wanna watch the niners game of course, but i also wanna see CJ run wild all over arizonas Defense..ahh the possibilities!
A win tonight would definitely be a big boost for us.

• dald1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Warner out. Give this one to the Texans. We can make up a game today.

titans haha but yeah i hope we kick ass
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
We can close within 2 games today, then we got Seattle and they got Minnesota. Cant believe we still have a shot at winning the division
When have we played philly though? I can only remember blow-outs? 3 in a row is possible though just who wants it more.
Share 49ersWebzone