There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is our MVTC?(Most Valuable Team Captain)

Who is our MVTC?(Most Valuable Team Captain)

If we had to choose one Team Captain to lead our team to glory, who would it be?
Skill wise P willy, but VD is more vocal and more likely to get the team fired up.
Heit-Dog?

one of the things that i think is a complete shame is the fact that Frank Gore is not a captain. How in the hell is M.Robinson and E.Heitman captains over VD?
Originally posted by matt49er:
one of the things that i think is a complete shame is the fact that Frank Gore is not a captain. How in the hell is M.Robinson and E.Heitman captains over VD?

M-Rob - Special teams captain.
Heitman - O-line captain.

And VD is a captain as well.
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by NickSh49:

then somebody else should lose it and maybe Spikes. Both our ILB are captains, I love Spikes and love his leadership but Gore needs to be a captain.

then somebody else should lose it and maybe Spikes. Both our ILB are captains, I love Spikes and love his leadership but Gore needs to be a captain.

I cant believe Gore is not a captain!!!
Takeo "T.K.O" Spikes

Hate to be the bearer of bad tidings... (no I don't but that's another argument entirely)... but TKO deserves to be team Captain.

Name one time that he's played when the Defense just collapses.

Bam Bam is my hero, but when TKO isn't out there the Defense just isn't the same.

~Ceadder