There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

jason hill over morgan

Originally posted by King49er:
Morgan is very overrated on this board...
Originally posted by wailers15:
no way morgan is starting to get that sawger back. hill is still way to inconsistent. hill is a joke!

What?!!!!

First of all learn how to put a literate thought down. You don't do anyone much good if they have to edit what you write when they read it.

Secondly...

Nevermind, I thought you were saying that Morgan was finished for the season, but then you contradict yourself in the same statement. And then bash Hill.

All because the dumbasses at 4949 can't spring for the rectal craniotomy procedure for the staff.

In EVERY game Hill has gotten minutes, he's done something to show that he DESERVES to be on the field. And Morgan has done something to prove that he SHOULDN'T be any where near the Offense.

Has Morgan had success? Yes. But thanks in no small part to the lack of thought about which Receivers should be on the field week in and week out. Not even suggesting that Hill is GOAT worthy at all. Just saying that when you forget a consistent player week in an week out you don't do the team any favors.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by wailers15:
no way morgan is starting to get that sawger back. hill is still way to inconsistent. hill is a joke!

What?!!!!

First of all learn how to put a literate thought down. You don't do anyone much good if they have to edit what you write when they read it.

Secondly...

Nevermind, I thought you were saying that Morgan was finished for the season, but then you contradict yourself in the same statement. And then bash Hill.

All because the dumbasses at 4949 can't spring for the rectal craniotomy procedure for the staff.

In EVERY game Hill has gotten minutes, he's done something to show that he DESERVES to be on the field. And Morgan has done something to prove that he SHOULDN'T be any where near the Offense.

Has Morgan had success? Yes. But thanks in no small part to the lack of thought about which Receivers should be on the field week in and week out. Not even suggesting that Hill is GOAT worthy at all. Just saying that when you forget a consistent player week in an week out you don't do the team any favors.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by King49er:
Morgan is very overrated on this board...

and by the announcers too. They are always talking about how "the niners expect Morgan and Crabtree to be their recieving duo of the future.."
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by King49er:
Morgan is very overrated on this board...

and by the announcers too. They are always talking about how "the niners expect Morgan and Crabtree to be their recieving duo of the future.."

Morgan = Crap (PRESEASON TIGER).

Crabtree = Real Deal.
Originally posted by King49er:
Morgan is very overrated on this board...

So is J Hill..... He's not as fast as his 40 time. He was overrated in college too.

Morgan is a better team player as evidenced by the things he said when Crabtree got his starting spot. All you hear from Hill is complaining about lack of playing time, and talking about showing his skills for the next team who picks him up. Emotionally, he's already moved on from this team.

Morgan and Crabs are our starters.
Hill opposite Crabtree, Morgan #3/KR.
Originally posted by afg49:
to me jus by watchin i think hill is better then morgan , hes better at yac and he has speed. We already got a solid possesion reciever in crabtree who also has big play abilty so why not mix it up and start hill on the other side

I don't think either are anything but number 3s at best. Hill maybe number 4.
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by King49er:
Morgan is very overrated on this board...

So is J Hill..... He's not as fast as his 40 time. He was overrated in college too.

Morgan is a better team player as evidenced by the things he said when Crabtree got his starting spot. All you hear from Hill is complaining about lack of playing time, and talking about showing his skills for the next team who picks him up. Emotionally, he's already moved on from this team.

Morgan and Crabs are our starters.
Sorry hill has every right to be pissed. He has really good. Hands and consistently gets a few yards after the catch. Morgan is responsible for atleast 3 ints this year just because of drops. And has lost 2-3 TSS because of a lack of concentration.


And hill was still an inactive until he got time in the ten game.
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by King49er:
Morgan is very overrated on this board...

So is J Hill..... He's not as fast as his 40 time. He was overrated in college too.

Morgan is a better team player as evidenced by the things he said when Crabtree got his starting spot. All you hear from Hill is complaining about lack of playing time, and talking about showing his skills for the next team who picks him up. Emotionally, he's already moved on from this team.

Morgan and Crabs are our starters.

f**k team player and attitude I'm tired of that s**t, I want someone who can make plays

New non-pussified o-linemen, and WRs who can actually f**king play

Originally posted by King49er:
Morgan is very overrated on this board...

he was getting alot of fantasy sleeper love before the season too
Originally posted by mayo63:
I've always liked Hill better than Morgan.

same
  • GORO
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,802
Sing and Raye donot pay attention to stats. Jason Hill has better stats in less minutes of play than Morgan. Also Raye doesnot know that his offense is 27th ranked out of 32.
Jason Hill has been the most screwed over player I have ever watched. This is complete BS that he isn't at least rotating in as a top 3 WR all year long. He is probably the fastest WR on the team and runs routes right and shows good hands. PLAY HIM BEFORE IT'S TO LATE. we need to give him a shot at PR also.
6 Catchs 63 Yards 10.5 Avg, with 2 touchdowns. Hill

24 Catchs 305 Yards 12.7 Avg, with 1 touchdown. Mogan

22 Catchs 292 Yards 13.3 Avg, with 1 touchdown. Crabtree.

Make your minds up for yourself but i think jason hill needs to be involved. im glad issac is not playing so we can see what we have in these guys.