LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

jason hill over morgan

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • afg49
  • Info N/A
to me jus by watchin i think hill is better then morgan , hes better at yac and he has speed. We already got a solid possesion reciever in crabtree who also has big play abilty so why not mix it up and start hill on the other side
Originally posted by afg49:
to me jus by watchin i think hill is better then morgan , hes better at yac and he has speed. We already got a solid possesion reciever in crabtree who also has big play abilty so why not mix it up and start hill on the other side

I disagree, but I hope Jason Hill is able to show his skills this week if he's our 3rd receiver.
  • afg49
  • Info N/A
hill never got playing time as a rookie cuz of nolan for some reason , then midway through the martz season he seemed to make a lot of progress. then this year i guess he didnt show up in training camp so he hasnt been playin till recent its about time were givin him at least a shot
Originally posted by Method:

I disagree, but I hope Jason Hill is able to show his skills this week if he's our 3rd receiver.

Hill will be opposite Crabs, and Morgan will move to the slot in 3 wide sets.
Jason Hill is the better player. But sing is a stupid fool. What has Morgan ever done? Morgan is a PRESEASON TIGER and nothing more. In the regular season he tips the ball up in the air for interceptions, fumbles and gets caught from behind. Hill has excellent hands and knows his way around the endzone. Plus Hill has excellent speed.

How can you really explain the kind of decisions sing / Raye make?

• wordlesschor
  • Info N/A
Morgan's always looked for some reason to me as a the stronger, more physical receiver while Hill seems to have the better hands.
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

I think I read crabs wil be in the slot in 3 wr formations
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I've always liked Hill better than Morgan.
Originally posted by mullintrax:
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

I think I read crabs wil be in the slot in 3 wr formations

It was in an article this week.
I completely agree, first of all morgan is not one who can stretch the field on a constant basis and I think hill has better hands, more experience and is a better route runner. I know before any one responds to my response, What games have I been watching. Whatever! I think morgan was given his new position by default and I think he has played very sloppy this year and is kind of a lazy route runner. But don't get me wrong, Josh Morgan has alot of potential and he maybe in a sophomore slump.

Morgan has never impressed me, Hill has impressed me with his hands and his running after the catch.

I'd love to see him start
  • soao
  • Veteran
Josh Morgan has similar numbers to Bruce. I don't see why it isn't wide open for the #2 wr spot. I also like Hill's speed and hands better. Josh Morgan also gets dumb penalties and didn't finish off that run against Atlanta.
Originally posted by mayo63:
I've always liked Hill better than Morgan.

But, but but, but but but...

Morgan Hill is just such a nice place to visit.

Oh wait n/m carry on with whutcha doin nothin to see here folks.

I agree though Hill is definitely more consistent of the two.

~Ceadder
no way morgan is starting to get that sawger back. hill is still way to inconsistent. hill is a joke!
Morgan is very overrated on this board...
Share 49ersWebzone