LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Isaac Bruce Inactive For The Yr

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"Isaac Bruce started the first six games of the season for the San Francisco 49ers. He might spend the final six games of the season on the inactive list".

Isaac Bruce Done
wow

I agree with the decision though, let the young ones grow. Thanks for last season Bruce!
Somebody please tell me why it takes singFRAUD this long into the season to realize that burying Jason Hill on the roster makes no sense and playing Bruce makes no sense. How many lost games is it? This is our Head Coach. This is our decision maker.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Nov 27, 2009 at 6:45 PM ]
he has obviously lost a step, although the first game looked promising for him against arizona, his play since then has fallen off.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
"Isaac Bruce started the first six games of the season for the San Francisco 49ers. He might spend the final six games of the season on the inactive list".

Isaac Bruce Done

The guy didn't even do much for us as our WR. Sure, he's the great Isaac Bruce but he's not showing that greatness as a 49er
He makes catches here and there but doesn't live up to his name.

I mean, we surely could use him, but he isn't contributing as much as we'd hope.
Now Crabtree has stepped up so he's Mr.Reliable
yea!!!!
Nothing but respect for the guy but he has to step down now.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Sorry Isaac, but you were my enemy for years and never really helped the 49ers in any way.

later.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Somebody please tell me why it takes singFRAUD this long into the season to realize that burying Jason Hill on the roster makes no sense and playing Bruce makes no sense. How many lost games is it? This is our Head Coach. This is our decision maker.

Yup, this is the reason we are 4-6.

Let's look past all the other moves he has made with the team. Ya, let's crucify him! Because he decided to start a HOF WR, over a nobody.
He was our best receiver last year, but it looks like he just didn't have it this time around. Thanks for your services Mr. Bruce.

• Ether
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

Let's look past all the other moves he has made with the team. Ya, let's crucify him! Because he decided to start a HOF WR, over a nobody. [/b]

Can you clarify what those moves were, btw?
good
Originally posted by Ether:

Let's look past all the other moves he has made with the team. Ya, let's crucify him! Because he decided to start a HOF WR, over a nobody. [/b]

Motivating Davis to play great? slaying Crabtree? senching Roman? starting Spencer? benching Hill?

Last year by benching JTO, and changes at WR/OL.

He's made more personnel changes, than Nolan has in his tenure with us. He actually starts the best players, or at least tries to.

He also gave Manusky control of the defense, which allowed our DL to play to their strengths; Franklin is having a great year, and Sopoaga is finally producing as well. We are a top run defense team, and our DB's have also played great at times. (cards, seahawks, colts, bears..)

Do you even watch Niners football?

Originally posted by Ether:

Motivating Davis to play great? slaying Crabtree? senching Roman? starting Spencer? benching Hill?

Last year by benching JTO, and changes at WR/OL.

He's made more personnel changes, than Nolan has in his tenure with us. He actually starts the best players, or at least tries to.

He also gave Manusky control of the defense, which allowed our DL to play to their strengths; Franklin is having a great year, and Sopoaga is finally producing as well. We are a top run defense team, and our DB's have also played great at times. (cards, seahawks, colts, bears..)

Do you even watch Niners football?

Benching Hill really didn't do much... We are still losing ball games.
Time to take the old dog out behind the barn and give him his retirement medicine.
Share 49ersWebzone