There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Are the 49ers hungry enough?

Originally posted by crzy:
Hunger is not the problem. Lack of talent is the problem.

We have some talent, other wise would not even be competing.

The problem we have is a lack of talent in two key positions, O-line and pass rush. If we had one of the two we would probably have 2-3 more wins already this season.
We will find out sunday! this is it here. we lose this game forget playoffs.
Why should they be hungry when they KNOW they can't win??? What's the point when the HC REFUSES to let the offense do what they do best???
they need a true leader

i wouldn't say lack of talent(if your talking bout the players we have) but coaching & sigh is working on that(i hope) with time & experience. i'm not talking the moral victory part but the talent that takes leads into the 4th or the comebacks(that were all for nothing though) on some of the best in the end part. if you were talking about lack of talent in coaching expierence then ya i agree but from the players we have i have to disagree with you. GO NINERS!!!
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
It seems that when we play teams that are now striving for playoff contention (Houston, Indianapolis, Green Bay, Tennessee, ...), we don't seem hungry enough to want to win or fight tooth and nail for that victory - we seem to give up. These other teams seem to want to win more than we do. Tennessee is not giving up, have won 4 in a row. Chicago, we fought the whole game, almost lost - but won because we wanted the game more. We don't seem to display that hunger for 60 minutes of football for most of these teams.

Jacksonville has won three consecutive games and is 6-4. They are going to bring everything they have. I just hope the 49ers want to win more than they do.

Hunger isn't the problem it's playcalling and not letting the game get away from us early. we keep losing by just a few pts after teams crush us in the 1st but we stay tough and play ourselves back in the game because this team has heart. the coaches need to show some balls and open this thing up tomorrow from the gate.