There are 159 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Network

• BigRon
  • Veteran
Just watched the show on the Top 10 worst teams ever.

Cowboys are on the list twice, 1989 and 1960
The Bengles are on the list for the entire decade of the 90's

We are not listed once.
go us
Our 04-05 team should be in there. When your "star" WRs are Brandon Lloyd and Johnny "I got knocked the f out" Morton and PJ Fleck....you are a REALLY bad team.
  • dj43
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Our 04-05 team should be in there. When your "star" WRs are Brandon Lloyd and Johnny "I got knocked the f out" Morton and PJ Fleck....you are a REALLY bad team.

That was certainly one of the least talented teams I have seen in my 30+ years of watching pro football.
Originally posted by dj43:

That was certainly one of the least talented teams I have seen in my 30+ years of watching pro football.

yeah, gotta agree on that one.
true..............
Anyone remember that video of Fleck dancing in Training Camp
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

The horror... the horror...

http://niners.fandome.com/video/70701/PJ-Fleck-goes-buckwild-dancing/
Originally posted by dj43:

We were Number One. But in a bad way!!
  • Luca
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:

The horror... the horror...

http://niners.fandome.com/video/70701/PJ-Fleck-goes-buckwild-dancing/

Awful dance.
New Orleans Saints had to be in there, maybe even as the #1.

From 1967 to 1977 until Dick Nolan took over, that team was terrible!

They went more than a decade before they managed to finish a season with a .500 record and two decades before having a winning season.

That team was most likely #11 on the top 10 list.
Segment on VD on right now!

I'm surprised I didn't commit suicide during those years. And PJ Fleck? I don't even remember his name... at all! lol. I think I just didn't pay attention those years.

But, if my memory does serve me correctly, we did beat the Cardinals twice, both times 31-28, both times on game winning field goals.... in overtime.
  • danielpritchard
  • Info N/A
lol pj flecks stats for the team if i read it right.. 1 PR for 10 yrds lol