There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

hey coaching staff, how about we start the way we end? urgency please!

I love sing and his whole philosophy of smash mouth beat em up football. In the 80's yes this would work, but being that it is 2009 its time to get with the program..... Hey sherlock mr sing, how about we start this game with a sense of urgency and play to WIN the game, not to avoid making mistakes and losing. "If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail!" Obv every NFL team knows what we are going to do we are soooo vanailla.

Most Disturbing stat from sunday to me?

~frank gore 7 attempts for 59 yards?

Are you kidding me? you A holes.........we are suppose to be this smash mouth team yet our stud, best player, heart n sole touches the ball 7 times all game?

these dudes need to use the spread to set up the run........when gore runs the ball more than 20 times again i think we are like 10-1 or some ridic number.......

honestly i watch a lot of football, and we are one of the top 10 talented teams in the league, but our coaching staff refuses to play to the ability of our players...........

remember if you fail to plan, you plan to fail Sing!
Originally posted by STNiner:
I love sing and his whole philosophy of smash mouth beat em up football. In the 80's yes this would work, but being that it is 2009 its time to get with the program..... Hey sherlock mr sing, how about we start this game with a sense of urgency and play to WIN the game, not to avoid making mistakes and losing. "If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail!" Obv every NFL team knows what we are going to do we are soooo vanailla.

Most Disturbing stat from sunday to me?

~frank gore 7 attempts for 59 yards?

Are you kidding me? you A holes.........we are suppose to be this smash mouth team yet our stud, best player, heart n sole touches the ball 7 times all game?

these dudes need to use the spread to set up the run........when gore runs the ball more than 20 times again i think we are like 10-1 or some ridic number.......

honestly i watch a lot of football, and we are one of the top 10 talented teams in the league, but our coaching staff refuses to play to the ability of our players...........

remember if you fail to plan, you plan to fail Sing!

What formations did Gore run from to gain that yardage and 8+ ypc? Sounds like our passing attack is opening up the run. Though we haven't run the ball very well in general all year--there's not too many running plays that we can call from the shotgun.

Balanced attack is the way to go imo (60/40 pass/run)--but Alex needs to learn to play under center with a variety of formations in order for us to keep defenses guessing.