LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 297 users in the forums

Singletary's best coaching trait is.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
It's his ability to know when a player needs to be knocked out!

How many times can you say settle down and play your game.

Well we won that game 35-0
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He doesn't have any good coaching traits. He's a disaster. Worse than Nolan.

go be a chargers fan then. were all sick of your whining. everyone sees the issues this team has, and nobody likes it, but be a man and stick with it. have some patience and confidence in the team. Bill Walsh's team looked like crap before we won the super bowl in 81-82.

quit crying and talking crap about the niners. we have plenty of fans, you may leave if you cant handle it.

So we are going to now compare Walsh to Singletary? Walsh's team sucked because he was installing a new and previously little used scheme. Singletary is installing a scheme thats 20-30 years old and that same scheme has been installed for 4+ years now....

THERE IS A NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE, so pleeeassseee do not compare Singletary to Walsh.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by Shaj:
It's actually not his motivational speeches IMO (which from my perspective, are pretty useless once the players figure out speeches don't win games). It is the fact that he has the balls to bench entrenched veterans and starters. From O'Sullivan to Clements to Brown to Roman to Hill to Bruce. I'm really impressed with this characteristic. From Mooch to Nolan, we haven't had a single coach in the last decade who had the guts to bench a popular veteran. I'm hoping this one trait can put the competitive fire in place and help us win more games.

Do you guys agree this is one of his best traits? Honestly, I find it very refreshing.

Leadership is his best trait...anyone can bench a player...

Agreed a General that every1 on the team will ride for. And why does everyone keep talking about motivational speeches? All coaches pull aside the players to give them a talk his just happen to be motivational.
Well, he can fire up 100% of the opposing defenses. This makes them over-persue and allows the Niner offense to confuse them with their many witty plays and formations.

Keeping the offense simple has allowed the players to concentrate on what they do best, which is knocking the defenders back and running over them.

He is an equal-opportunity employer.

Bigger cross, cuter butt, than any other coach (evidently).

Studied Walsh, yet came up with his own clever offense without the need for all that hard to learn stuff.

Keeps annoying questioners off his back with mystifying answers.

The list goes on. It gets better every week.
Best traits: His no-nonsense approach and player accountability

Worst: Stubborness and lack of knowledge on offense
honesty.
Originally posted by carlgo:
Well, he can fire up 100% of the opposing defenses. This makes them over-persue and allows the Niner offense to confuse them with their many witty plays and formations.

Keeping the offense simple has allowed the players to concentrate on what they do best, which is knocking the defenders back and running over them.

He is an equal-opportunity employer.

Bigger cross, cuter butt, than any other coach (evidently).

Studied Walsh, yet came up with his own clever offense without the need for all that hard to learn stuff.

Keeps annoying questioners off his back with mystifying answers.

The list goes on. It gets better every week.
this wasnt funny..FAIL!
I didn't know he even had one
Share 49ersWebzone