There are 284 users in the forums

awesome alex smith wikipedia..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
Originally posted by BHulman:
I agree what ever hooligans wrote that have tasteless humor, dry tasteless personalities, and have no respect for alex smith who is the most un-tasteless human being on the planet.

the tastleless jerks who wrote this need to get a life because it was thanksgiving and its very tasteless to be writing these ill mannered, tasteless things on such an important night.

Just flat out tasteless.

Really juvenile would have probably been more descriptive. Kind of stuff that certain types of middle schoolers might enjoy.

To insult ones eduction is irrelevant, I'll crush you...b***h

Not education. Mentality.
Originally posted by chimp914:
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

I lol'd.

i dont get it
Originally posted by kujon11:
Originally posted by chimp914:
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

I lol'd.

i dont get it

Me neither, but...
  • mod
  • Veteran
I agree what ever hooligans wrote that have tasteless humor, dry tasteless personalities, and have no respect for alex smith who is the most un-tasteless human being on the planet.

the tastleless jerks who wrote this need to get a life because it was thanksgiving and its very tasteless to be writing these ill mannered, tasteless things on such an important night.

Just flat out tasteless.

Really juvenile would have probably been more descriptive. Kind of stuff that certain types of middle schoolers might enjoy.

To insult ones eduction is irrelevant, I'll crush you...b***h

Not education. Mentality.

I put this on the same level as name calling (Nowin, Craptree, Cowsucks, Tards, Seacocks etc.) Its just all so lame and juvenile. I mean really??? some people find this stuff funny?
Share 49ersWebzone