There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Happy Thanksgiving 49er fans

Here is a turkey for you. Isaac Bruce has been deactivated and Jason Hill has moved into the 3 spot so it looks evident that the 49ers are going to be playing a lot of 3 wr formations to see how it works. So I doubt we'll be seeing too much more of Delanie Walker after the interception blunder on the 1 where he ran the wrong route. Looks like the formations we've been looking for have finally arrived. Look for the niners to play a lot of single back formations early on(hopefully Smith can be protected enough to not have to go in shotgun). Gore will pound it and Smith will air it out. The more I've been looking at everything and listening all week the more I realize our offense is bound to show up big this weekend and finally turn the corner.

Go Niners and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Spoonman
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays to everyone here....

I haven't read about the Bruce and Jason Hill situation....but if that is true that is great, I want to see Hill get more opportunities......hopefully the offenses' coming out party is this weekend.

but again everyone have a safe night.
Originally posted by Afrikan:

I haven't read about the Bruce and Jason Hill situation....but if that is true that is great, I want to see Hill get more opportunities......hopefully the offenses' coming out party is this weekend.

Hill is gonna back up Morgan. Jones is backing up Crabtree.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chimp914:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Hill is gonna back up Morgan. Jones is backing up Crabtree.

That's great, but the OC has to take advantage of it and the OL has to block.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Morgan will be returning kick offs as well. Jones is back at punt return. (I don't get why we don't try Morgan out at punt return as well).
Originally posted by smileyman:
Morgan will be returning kick offs as well. Jones is back at punt return. (I don't get why we don't try Morgan out at punt return as well).

easy joke here .

yada yada, can't handle Shaun's punts, jajajajajajaja
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Zone !!!
Happy Thanksgiving Faithful!
Happy thanksgiving guys.
Happy thanksgiving all!
Gooble Gooble to you also buddy!!
Join the rest of us well wishers in the Happy Thanksgiving thread .