There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If we are out coached this sunday?

Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
What if this game ends up like the bears game?

As long as we win.

Ok the bears game, minus the ints.

Jags play tough, their formula is this.. They go out, and hit people in the mouth.
Originally posted by 190836:
There is no IF, we will be out coached.Guaranteed!
Originally posted by B650:
What if this game ends up like the bears game?

As long as we win.

Ok the bears game, minus the ints.

Jags play tough, their formula is this.. They go out, and hit people in the mouth.

I want winners! I want people that wanna win!
We were talking about our coach at work last week, and then we heard Singletary on KNBR, which was probably a repeat, but nonetheless he was saying "We arent going to abandon what we practiced in the offseason, we cant just throw everything away ,and start over". This stubborness, is his weakness. He is trying to will the team to play his way. The way he wants us to play, is the way a good team with chemistry should play. Which is a pro set with QB behind center. But we dont have good chemistry, yet, and we are a few pieces away from maybe doing this. But not this year.

I once heard Brent Jones say a while back on KNBR that in his years in football, on the 49ers, their worst year was like 10-6. They had a 3 game losing streak, which was big back then. They changed their offense for the rest of the season, due to injuries, and personnel. You HAVE to change, or do what it takes to win. McCloughan, who I thought was in charge around here, needs to kick Mike in the nuts, and tell him to play the guys he drafted, play to our strengths, and let them make plays, or they both will be shown the door.
  • NinersCluebat
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by TheCatch:
We were talking about our coach at work last week, and then we heard Singletary on KNBR, which was probably a repeat, but nonetheless he was saying "We arent going to abandon what we practiced in the offseason, we cant just throw everything away ,and start over". This stubborness, is his weakness. He is trying to will the team to play his way. The way he wants us to play, is the way a good team with chemistry should play. Which is a pro set with QB behind center. But we dont have good chemistry, yet, and we are a few pieces away from maybe doing this. But not this year.

I once heard Brent Jones say a while back on KNBR that in his years in football, on the 49ers, their worst year was like 10-6. They had a 3 game losing streak, which was big back then. They changed their offense for the rest of the season, due to injuries, and personnel. You HAVE to change, or do what it takes to win. McCloughan, who I thought was in charge around here, needs to kick Mike in the nuts, and tell him to play the guys he drafted, play to our strengths, and let them make plays, or they both will be shown the door.

GOOD coaches change things when they need to. Look at Belichick, he coaches against the teams the Pats are actually playing. They change things up several times during the season. IT IS CALLED COACHING, something that, unfortunately, we have not seen in a while around this organization.

We have on game plan and everyone knows what it is. That does not work in the NFL.
Originally posted by Goldtimer:
Last week was a telling sign that we don't have coaches with the ability to create a gameplan that will keep the offense moving and the defense off the field. We had a long week of preparation and the team came out with NOTHING. The defense was giving up easy out routes, these routes were ran due to an effective gameplan that was created to get the ball out of the most sacked qb in the league. They also ran come back routes which I haven't seen us do and guess what this also gets the ball out quickly.

Ok so now to offense, we obviously don't have a good Oline but we still run plays where the Oline needs to be good in order for them to work. So why not run some plays that will give them some confidence early instead of forcing them to play to their weaknesses?

Now I hope this game shows that we can coach because I would hate to see another loss. It all comes down to coaching. So if we get out coached again, what needs to happen?

This is what I'm talking about. The offensive line/Alex has some confidence now that they are playing to their STRENGTHS!!!
Don't worry we're up against Del Rio, another former linebacker.
Originally posted by dhp318:
Don't worry we're up against Del Rio, another former linebacker.

Is that a shot at Sing?

you suck. Guaranteed!!!
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

So... you still going to be hating this week?
Member Milestone: This is post number 400 for Black59Razor.

I make a pretty good roasted Crow.
I am eating my own words, no need to remind me. I'll be hating as soon as we start losing again. I am taken names right now and I remember all you bit**es.
Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

So... you still going to be hating this week?[/quote
[ Edited by 190836 on Nov 29, 2009 at 8:21 PM ]