There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If we are out coached this sunday?

Last week was a telling sign that we don't have coaches with the ability to create a gameplan that will keep the offense moving and the defense off the field. We had a long week of preparation and the team came out with NOTHING. The defense was giving up easy out routes, these routes were ran due to an effective gameplan that was created to get the ball out of the most sacked qb in the league. They also ran come back routes which I haven't seen us do and guess what this also gets the ball out quickly.

Ok so now to offense, we obviously don't have a good Oline but we still run plays where the Oline needs to be good in order for them to work. So why not run some plays that will give them some confidence early instead of forcing them to play to their weaknesses?

Now I hope this game shows that we can coach because I would hate to see another loss. It all comes down to coaching. So if we get out coached again, what needs to happen?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This, and at the end of the season we get to watch the Yorks make more bad decisions.
There is no IF, we will be out coached.Guaranteed!
It would suck.

You know im watching the GB vs. Lions game, and the score is 13-7. Rodgers 2 td, 1int, Stafford 1td, 2 ints.

Some key points about coaching:

1. For the second straight week, GB line aint doin that bad. I notice tho with Stafford, and with Rodgers, they are going to the spread offense about 65% of the time. Its like the coaching knows the olines are bad, so they put them in the Shotgun, and i have to say, definitely more efficient.

2. 3 int's in the first half, between the two men. But only our fans focus on one damn int. Both teams are still fighting, but if you left it up to some of our fans. We should throw in the towel after the first mistake.

3. If you watch both game plans, both have a very even share of run and pass. Some shotgun, some under center. Neither QB is perfect, but like the announcers said, The defense has to be able to step it up, when the qb's have hit a rut. Nope, thats just for every other team, not us.

So i say it starts with the coaching, then trickles down. If they come with the right game plan this sunday it should be a great game, cuase i dont think they can handle all our WR's and VD. The oline just has to hold up, Smith has to make the reads, our WR's need to get separation and it has to be the right calls from upstairs.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
It would suck.

You know im watching the GB vs. Lions game, and the score is 13-7. Rodgers 2 td, 1int, Stafford 1td, 2 ints.

Some key points about coaching:

1. For the second straight week, GB line aint doin that bad. I notice tho with Stafford, and with Rodgers, they are going to the spread offense about 65% of the time. Its like the coaching knows the olines are bad, so they put them in the Shotgun, and i have to say, definitely more efficient.

2. 3 int's in the first half, between the two men. But only our fans focus on one damn int. Both teams are still fighting, but if you left it up to some of our fans. We should throw in the towel after the first mistake.

3. If you watch both game plans, both have a very even share of run and pass. Some shotgun, some under center. Neither QB is perfect, but like the announcers said, The defense has to be able to step it up, when the qb's have hit a rut. Nope, thats just for every other team, not us.

So i say it starts with the coaching, then trickles down. If they come with the right game plan this sunday it should be a great game, cuase i dont think they can handle all our WR's and VD. The oline just has to hold up, Smith has to make the reads, our WR's need to get separation and it has to be the right calls from upstairs.

First off thanks for a reply that's not looking to bash someone. I think this board is filled with childish people, with intentions to ridicule first and since they don't know the game of football their numbness upstairs takes over.

Anyways back to the topic. Yeah QBs aren't perfect, but when a defense can get them more opportunities. It could only lead to good things, with the right game plan of course. Look at the second half of our game compared to the lions vs the packers. We were able to mount a come back but the lions couldn't do crap. Our second half scoring isn't just a fluke thing, it's what the team is capable of doing early if they wanted to be aggressive. I don't think our staff is that right now, they want to control the ball and play good defense. Something our players aren't built to do.
[ Edited by Goldtimer on Nov 26, 2009 at 1:17 PM ]
Way to be creative with the subject of your thread. Thanks for coming out.
If we lose te same way we lost last week - heads should role [Raye] but they won't.
if?

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
If we lose te same way we lost last week - heads should role [Raye] but they won't.

this.
We get out coached every Sunday... So what's the point. mooch was our last good coach. Maybe we need to go back to our west coast offensive coach.
Originally posted by 49time:
We get out coached every Sunday... So what's the point. mooch was our last good coach. Maybe we need to go back to our west coast offensive coach.

Can't do it with the players we have. Especially the offensive line.
What if this game ends up like the bears game?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
What if this game ends up like the bears game?

As long as we win.