There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why do we keep going after linebackers

http://tinyurl.com/yf53ty6

Mike singletary need to consider and fast running back/ punt returner , enough with these damn linebackers ,
Because he was a linebacker.
  • bret
  • Veteran
Look at who put in claims for Roth. Maybe he has potential to be an impact pass rusher. It's not like that's not also a position of need.
He would have come in a OLB as a pass rusher, and we need pass rushers genius...
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
He would have come in a OLB as a pass rusher, and we need pass rushers genius...

This. Pass rush. That thing we can't do. The 2nd most important area of need behind OL. Or have we all forgotten what one is?
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

Becuase he was a starting OLB for Miami`s 3-4 defense last year. Maybe thats why? He had 5 sacks in 14 GS. Thats not bad for guy in his 1st year of playing OLB. He is an NFL converted DE. He is a good player and a beast at 6`4 275lbs.
Originally posted by MadMartz:

Becuase he was a starting OLB for Miami`s 3-4 defense last year. Maybe thats why? He had 5 sacks in 14 GS. Thats not bad for guy in his 1st year of playing OLB. He is an NFL converted DE. He is a good player and a beast at 6`4 275lbs.

OK that confused me. I thought he was talking about Singletary!!
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by MadMartz:

OK that confused me. I thought he was talking about Singletary!!

He is aying Sing keeps going after lbs cause he was a lb himself. I was giving a reasonable reason why we put in a waiver claim for Matt Roth.
Because Haralson and Brooks are terrible. That's why!
Meh, he'll go with either the Colts or Vikings before he even gets close to us.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Meh, he'll go with either the Colts or Vikings before he even gets close to us.

umm no. if he was waived the team with the worse record gets him.
Because we have no pass rush and play a 3-4.
LBs r cheaper than Dline guys....
cause we have one good lb
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Because we have no pass rush and play a 3-4.

there it is