LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

For Smith/One Player Haters... Your post.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Mods if you close this it's ok. But i think it's become quite sickening at some of the hate for just one player. Ever since Smith got in the game, read the gameday posts, negativity starts as soon as the snap starts.

Last week was the first time on 3 to 3 different occasions the Mods were on point, and closed a few of the negative threads, and even warned a few that were just being hateful, idiotic, and just flat out negative.

Instead of making negative posts continuously based on one player, how about you just stay in here, and post until you have something positive to say. Or you know what not even that.

How about until some of you guys out there stop making it about one player at one position, but realize we are a TEAM. And that if all parts of the team arent working, then we cant be successful.

IF YOU ALSO KNOW OF SOME FANS THAT ARE COMPLETELY NEGATIVE, AND THEY DONT SPEAK UP. PLEASE PUT THEIR NAMES IN HERE, JUST SO WE KNOW WHO TO WATCH FOR.

***Lets make this a fun thread, soo many have soo much to say negative all the time, well be real and speak up haters. And remember it's all love guys :)****

For starters the main ones i know are;

JoeCool
PRIMETIME
Afrikan
crzy.
[ Edited by Jersey9er on Nov 26, 2009 at 9:20 AM ]
An old fashioned Thanksgiving Witch Hunt !!??!!
Add that troll tru2redngold25....

spelled somethin like that.
[ Edited by 49ersMan420 on Nov 26, 2009 at 8:55 AM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
The Smith homers are as bad as the Smith haters. He either can do no harm, or he is all our problems.
Alex Smith has been in the leauge for 5 years. We all know about the different offensive coordinators, injuries, etc....But sooner or later, you just gotta go out there and start makin plays like the veteran that you are. Alex Smith is not the answer for this team. I know that it is unfortunate because we invested so much in him, but face the facts; he has not succeeded. "But put him in the shotgun". I dont buy into that. A good quarterback can make plays whether it is from under the center or in the gun. He still has happy feet, stares down receivers, and takes too long on his reads. And for those of you who say its because of our O line: The Packers have given up 41 sacks going into last weeks game, and Aaron Rodgers still has as QB rating of 102.6, has thrown 19 touchdowns, and only 5 picks. Alex threw five picks in his first 3 games. We need to move on from the Alex Smith era.
Originally posted by Chief:
The Smith homers are as bad as the Smith haters. He either can do no harm, or he is all our problems.

Cheif, whats up brotha. NO NO No. REad what i said brotha. Now am i a smith fan of course, however, i backed Hill when he was in, and u know what, when he was behind center, i couldnt find more than 2 threads of hate. Then Alex comes in and every week, you have from 5 to 10.

Even you, lets say you dont like smith, or any of our QB's. Although u may not like or hate, I dont see you posting 24-7 negative s**t about Alex, Alex, Alex.

Honestly it dont matter if your a smith hater, hill lover, or davis backer. Your supposed to be backing the TEAM. Feel where im coming from. If the TEAM loses, it's not on one man.

So as a result thats why this thread was created. Not for those that may have a little hate, but those who's hate clouds team support. ITs for those that cant see the TEAM CONCEPT, and make it about ONE PLAYER.

So no alexcuses, hillexcuses, davis excuses. Who really cares. But like i said it was soo bad last week, that the mods even stepped in. And why, because of fans in this zone, that are just knocking the team, and one player constantly, instead of being a fan of the entire team.
c'mon man! the dude took a pay cut to stay with the team!....give the man some slack!
Originally posted by quatic:
c'mon man! the dude took a pay cut to stay with the team!....give the man some slack!

you are gonna get killed

Originally posted by Conejo:

you are gonna get killed

Thats exactly why i created this thread. So instead of spreading the hate into posts that are actually valid, on the TEAMS, success and downfalls. Those that just want to bash any one player, not just the QB can do so in a post filled with gallons of Haterade to drink. And some may not be speaking up now, but i bet they read the post, and just arent saying anything.

There gonna wait till gameday, then start bashing.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I don't hate Alex Smith, I just think he's a below average quarterback. There is a difference.

At some point people are going to have to stop making excuses for him.

You make it sound like he had a lot of other opportunities to play somewhere else LOL!

Yeah, what a generous guy... haha.
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Originally posted by Chief:

Cheif, whats up brotha. NO NO No. REad what i said brotha. Now am i a smith fan of course, however, i backed Hill when he was in, and u know what, when he was behind center, i couldnt find more than 2 threads of hate. Then Alex comes in and every week, you have from 5 to 10.

Even you, lets say you dont like smith, or any of our QB's. Although u may not like or hate, I dont see you posting 24-7 negative s**t about Alex, Alex, Alex.

Honestly it dont matter if your a smith hater, hill lover, or davis backer. Your supposed to be backing the TEAM. Feel where im coming from. If the TEAM loses, it's not on one man.

So as a result thats why this thread was created. Not for those that may have a little hate, but those who's hate clouds team support. ITs for those that cant see the TEAM CONCEPT, and make it about ONE PLAYER.

So no alexcuses, hillexcuses, davis excuses. Who really cares. But like i said it was soo bad last week, that the mods even stepped in. And why, because of fans in this zone, that are just knocking the team, and one player constantly, instead of being a fan of the entire team.

I don't know what webzone you were visiting, but I participated in the Hill hate threads and there were plenty.

I think it's funny that you think you can make a difference in regards to the QB hate threads......

When an offense sucks the QB takes the lions share of the blame. Get over it and ignore the hate threads if they bother you so much.
The difference between Hill and Smith is INTs, no FAN, PLAYER,COACH or OWNER wants to see us giving the opposing team the football, its bad for our field position, its bad for our Defense, and it takes away any kind of momentum that we might have until that point. Sure, to some non-football civilians, an INT is just a statistic, but from somone that has actually set foot on the battlefield, an INT is a morale killer and when these INTs become more and more consistent, it is very hard to put your trust in the person throwing these picks. Smith and Hill do alot of things different, but when it comes down to it, there numbers are very similar, except for one major category, INTs. Am I the only one that can see the problem here? We need to stop throwing picks, if its Hill, Smith, Davis, or even Trent bleeping Dilfer, I dont care who is back there, as long as we are playing a sound game of football.
Share 49ersWebzone