There are 565 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bly over Brown ?

Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Originally posted by Oregon49erfan:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
T.Brown is damn suck because he give the bad effect to the defensive whole sucks and mess up!.. I blames to T.Brown!! I wanna him sit on Bench mofo!!

Who learned u how 2 spoke?

I am starting to think that we might need a forum just for English as a second language and also within that forum a typing class and anger management also.

[ Edited by leakyfausett on Nov 29, 2009 at 11:18 AM ]
T.Brown is damn suck because he give the bad effect to the defensive whole sucks and mess up!.. I blames to T.Brown!! I wanna him sit on Bench mofo!!

Exactly! Brown is damn suck!

Bad effect gets us every fricken time!
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:

I'm wondering if an attempt at using a translation web site is being used or something cause wow, that's bad.

Funny to read though, but not to be rude or anything. Obviously English isn't the person's first language.

Trying to translate what he said..

"Brown is really bad. He is a large part of our poor defensive play and miscues. I blame Brown for that, and want to sit that "mofo" on the bench."

I think that's what he said?
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Nov 29, 2009 at 12:40 AM ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I'm wondering if an attempt at using a translation web site is being used or something cause wow, that's bad.

Funny to read though, but not to be rude or anything. Obviously English isn't the person's first language.

"Brown is really bad. He is a large part of our poor defensive play and miscues. I blame Brown for that, and want to sit that "mofo" on the bench."

Actually, I think it's

Me Chinese
Me Play Joke
Me Put Pee Pee In Your Coke
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

buzz is fake