There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bly over Brown ?

So when is he going to do something about Snyder and Chilo?
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
T.Brown is damn suck because he give the bad effect to the defensive whole sucks and mess up!.. I blames to T.Brown!! I wanna him sit on Bench mofo!!

So that I'm clear on what you meant........... Are you saying you don't like T. Brown?
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Ahhhh...

It must be nice to actually have a team that's relevant past week 10.
It's a good change. Brown will still get in there on nickle and dime back situations. I'd rather see Brown eased into the position than get totally burnt and then have him completely lose confidence in himself. Now let's just hope that Bly will actuall catch his next pick-6 opportunity instead of dropping it and causing us to lose another game.
Great job by McClueless giving him an extension.
Originally posted by kemp_j:
T.Brown is damn suck because he give the bad effect to the defensive whole sucks and mess up!.. I blames to T.Brown!! I wanna him sit on Bench mofo!!

So that I'm clear on what you meant........... Are you saying you don't like T. Brown?

ok, be honest, i thought, T. Brown was outstanding to be talent a CB now.. I saw him challenge games vs GB when he gave the WRS got the TDs for two times and missed to tackles.. i am like piss off and that T.Brown is soo bad to effect the defensive players whole to happen and whole sucks! I think, I wanna put Bly to CB instead of T.Brown!...
Originally posted by D_Niner:
They were right on Spencer over Brown. So, if they think Bly is better, then do it...

As for some of you concerned with a players confidence. This a pro league. If something like this is going to throw his game off, then he doesn't deserve the position in the first place.

So how is he supposed to make up for it if he won't be on the field? I mean they guy just got an extension without hardly ever playing.
Originally posted by kemp_j:

ok, be honest, i thought, T. Brown was outstanding to be talent a CB now.. I saw him challenge games vs GB when he gave the WRS got the TDs for two times and missed to tackles.. i am like piss off and that T.Brown is soo bad to effect the defensive players whole to happen and whole sucks! I think, I wanna put Bly to CB instead of T.Brown!...

Oh ok, I got it now, thanks..........
Originally posted by backontop:

What can he do? There isn't anyone else.
Originally posted by leolion:

What can he do? There isn't anyone else.

He can't sign a FA???? I hear Runyan is ready to go. There is always options.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
why did brown get the start over clements in the first place?? More idiotic personnel moves by the coaching staff.

Exactly my thoughts. Funny to how on here everybody thought brown was going to be a stud CB this year. It's obvious to me allot of you on here don't know allot about football. Brown is crap! a nickel back at best!
Originally posted by wailers15:
why did brown get the start over clements in the first place?? More idiotic personnel moves by the coaching staff.

Exactly my thoughts. Funny to how on here everybody thought brown was going to be a stud CB this year. It's obvious to me allot of you on here don't know allot about football. Brown is crap! a nickel back at best!

Actually Crap is Brown
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

Actually Crap is Brown

sometimes green
Originally posted by luv49rs:

Actually Crap is Brown

sometimes green

and with corn