LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Bly over Brown ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Looks like Sing is condsidering Dre Bly over Tarrell Brown at the starting cornerback spot after Brown's outing against the Packers. He gave up two TD's, one to greg jennings and the other to jordy nelson

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/2009/11/singletary-cons.html?mi_rss=49ers%20Blog%20and%20Q%26A
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Looks like Sing is condsidering Dre Bly over Tarrell Brown at the starting cornerback spot after Brown's outing against the Packers. He gave up two TD's, one to greg jennings and the other to jordy nelson

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/2009/11/singletary-cons.html?mi_rss=49ers%20Blog%20and%20Q%26A

He was flat out awful...
why did brown get the start over clements in the first place?? More idiotic personnel moves by the coaching staff.
I'm glad. Brown was horrible in all aspects of the game Sunday. Not just for a few plays either. He was bad all game long. He's got some talent, but he's not ready to start. Lets see how he does at nickel for a while.
T.Brown is damn suck because he give the bad effect to the defensive whole sucks and mess up!.. I blames to T.Brown!! I wanna him sit on Bench mofo!!
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Nov 25, 2009 at 1:58 PM ]
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
T.Brown is damn suck because he give the bad effect to the defensive whole sucks and mess up!.. I blames to T.Brown!! I wanna him sit on Bench mofo!!

• GEEK
  • Veteran
LOL.

Another stupid Singletary change to show how horrible he is as an X's and O's guy and game planning.

A young CB has one bad game, and you bench him.

But if your RT, who has been int he league for 4-5 years, has sucked for 10 games straight, you start him and tell the public he's been doing a great job.
  • ptw1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GEEK:
LOL.

Another stupid Singletary change to show how horrible he is as an X's and O's guy and game planning.

But if your RT, who has been int he league for 4-5 years, has sucked for 10 games straight, you start him and tell the public he's been doing a great job.

I don't have a problem with Bly over Brown but I didn't understand MS saying that about Synder. He was quick to mention Chilo needs to play better but to say Synder played great is a flat out lie and causes him to lose credibility.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
why did brown get the start over clements in the first place?? More idiotic personnel moves by the coaching staff.

Before Clements got hurt , he started sucking also .
Way to kill a young players confidence.

Originally posted by GEEK:
LOL.

Sorta like Bush telling FEMA Director "you're doin a helluva job Brownie"
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

Before Clements got hurt , he started sucking also .

I think that move (Nate/Brown swap) was more of a position move for the indy game only. Conserve Nates energy for returning punts.

I think if Nate didnt get injured he would of came back as starting CB.
They were right on Spencer over Brown. So, if they think Bly is better, then do it...

As for some of you concerned with a players confidence. This a pro league. If something like this is going to throw his game off, then he doesn't deserve the position in the first place.
I like the move. Brown looked like a rookie against GB
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

Share 49ersWebzone