There are 186 users in the forums

Does 9-7 get us in the playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Does 9-7 get us in the playoffs?

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
If Arizona loses to Minny, Titans, Packers and most important to us then yes. That would leave em at 9-7 with us winning the tie breaker

I mentioned those teams because I don't see AZ losing to the Rams, Seahawks or Detroit

this
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
If Arizona loses to Minny, Titans, Packers and most important to us then yes. That would leave em at 9-7 with us winning the tie breaker

I mentioned those teams because I don't see AZ losing to the Rams, Seahawks or Detroit

this

Arizona isn't going less than 11-5 this year, this much I know. And the 9ers would have to win out to even have a shot at making the playoffs which isn't going to happen.
we WIN out the rest of our games and hopefully we get in a tie-breaker (which we will WIN) with Arizona for the division then we advance to the playoffs as NFC WEST Division Champs!!

If this team makes the playoffs the NFL should revamp it's playoff system.
No guarantees it would...but, it's not happening. We'll be very lucky to win three more games...and among Seattle (on the road), Rams and Lions even one of those could go wrong. I don't have much confidence in our team right now...largely because Singletary hasn't been able to establish any kind of identity or consistency.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

sorry man but you're asking the wrong question
it should be "does a 7-9 record put us in the playoffs ?"
the answer is a big and simple : NO
Share 49ersWebzone