LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 388 users in the forums

Who is the most disappointing defensive player this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who is the most disappointing defensive player this year?

Originally posted by fzrdave:
The biggest complaint that I have with Balmer is that he can't seem to crack into the starting lineup

Who is it you'd like him to replace? I think it's a good thing he hasn't been a starter yet. That means our 3 starting downlinemen are playing well (since Balmer could potentially play all three spots).
P.S. Where is the option for Demetric Evans?
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
The entire defense is a disappointment this year. The defensive unti as a whole SUCKS!!!

I agree ya! I blames to T.Brown because he didn't defense and missed to tackles! i saw it.. then he is effect the defensive are bad happen! that why.. I am piss off that blame mofo to T. Brown #25..The defensive are really whole sucks since all the years that same thing.. that sux enough!

Understand are you be from coming. He not only defense tackle no good. Nobody can wrap arms around man and take him to ground.

do you agree me? T.Brown is suck and bad effect to defense players fall the bad whole defense? that was fault by T.Brown.. my eyes were watching to them the players that who i blame is.. anyway..
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Nov 25, 2009 at 2:57 PM ]
The entire defense is a disappointment this year. The defensive unti as a whole SUCKS!!!

I agree ya! I blames to T.Brown because he didn't defense and missed to tackles! i saw it.. then he is effect the defensive are bad happen! that why.. I am piss off that blame mofo to T. Brown #25..The defensive are really whole sucks since all the years that same thing.. that sux enough!

Understand are you be from coming. He not only defense tackle no good. Nobody can wrap arms around man and take him to ground.

do you agree me? T.Brown is suck and bad effect to defense players fall the bad whole defense? that was fault by T.Brown.. my eyes were watching to them the players that who i blame is.. anyway..

I have to go with Balmer. My understanding is that players make the biggest jump between their first and second years. I haven't seen as much as expected.
Parys, easy. He played well last year, his expectations went higher up this year, and he hasn't been producing.

Goldson is 2nd.
How can anyone NOT pick Haralson here? He is by far the biggest disapointment on defense.

Also, anybody that was expecting Lawson to "break out" with 10+ sacks this year might pick him. However, if you were expecting Lawson to suddenly turn into a pass rusher you were just being a homer.

Also, I seem to remember a thread named "Balmer, this is your year" or something to that effect. The homer that started that thread might pick Balmer.

But other than those homers, I think it's a safe bet everyone will be picking Haralson

Did I say homer too many times here???

Homer, homer, homer, homer
[ Edited by AKfanster on Nov 25, 2009 at 5:39 PM ]
Originally posted by AKfanster:
How can anyone NOT pick Haralson here? He is by far the biggest disapointment on defense.

Also, anybody that was expecting Lawson to "break out" with 10+ sacks this year might pick him. However, if you were expecting Lawson to suddenly turn into a pass rusher you were just being a homer.

Also, I seem to remember a thread named "Balmer, this is your year" or something to that effect. The homer that started that thread might pick Balmer.

But other than those homers, I think it's a safe bet everyone will be picking Haralson

Did I say homer too many times here???

Homer, homer, homer, homer

I just voted the entire defensive squad seems how they have been horrible pretty much most of the season. They had a few good games but that is about it
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
parys. hands down. im pretty sure everyone here was excepting huge sack numbers this year.

lol

If you were expecting huge sack numbers from Haralson then you're a clown. The dude is a scrub. We can start calling Haralson Cpt. Coverage Sack.
Easily Parys Haralson

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo63:
Did anyone really think Parys would be an impact player? It has to be Clements with that giant contract we're paying him.

One can say that this teams D went completely down hill after he left with injury.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

me? heh..
Originally posted by Gavintech:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Parys but i think Balmer is heading close to that label of being a bust
but to the NFL he might not be because he was a surprise high 1st round pick when we picked him 2 years ago witch was a stupid move my Scot Mac by the way......

Balmer was not a high 1st round pick (end of the 1st) nor was he a surprise.

i meant a high draft pick
i did not see this guy in any body's draft boards till the late 2nd round early 3rd round pick so him being pick at the end of the 1st round what quite a head scratcher.
Originally posted by Gavintech:
Parys but i think Balmer is heading close to that label of being a bust
but to the NFL he might not be because he was a surprise high 1st round pick when we picked him 2 years ago witch was a stupid move my Scot Mac by the way......

Balmer was not a high 1st round pick (end of the 1st) nor was he a surprise.

i meant a high draft pick
i did not see this guy in any body's draft boards till the late 2nd round early 3rd round pick so him being pick at the end of the 1st round what quite a head scratcher.

where did you see NFL team draft boards? share plz LOL

i looked back at 2008 mock drafts and many have him going in the bottom of the 1st round. so we didnt really reach
[ Edited by NinerFan408 on Nov 25, 2009 at 8:29 PM ]
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I never expected anything from Haralson to begin with, so I have to say Balmer.

Balmer is not even a starter dude and Paris is and got a contract extension it should be unanimous.

He's a 1st round pick, I expect more. We chose this guy over DeSean, so he better be worth it.
Share 49ersWebzone